[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final FANTASY >same wannabe modernish cyberpunk world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ff7.jpg (33 KB, 425x406) Image search: [Google]
ff7.jpg
33 KB, 425x406
>final FANTASY
>same wannabe modernish cyberpunk world
>no traveling to other worlds
>Barely any moogles
>lame ass electric company

the fuck is all this then
>>
Rob the jewelry store and tell them make me a grill.
>>
>>322571345
The Fantasy genre isn't limited to swords, elves, and orcs OP
>>
>>322571345
>same wannabe modernish cyberpunk world
Same to what? It's the first Dieselpunk and urban fantasy FF setting

>no traveling to other worlds
So like in FF1, 2 and 3?

>Barely any moogles
So just like FF1, 2 and 4 have no Moogles?

>lame ass electric company
You mean a company with a stronghold on all energy sources for the world and are killing the planet?
>>
Science fiction attempts to rationally explain the mechanics or it's world in order to ground it somewhat.

Do reactors powered by human souls flowing from an underground spirit river sound grounded at all in reality?

FFVII is science fantasy
>>
>>322571345
Fucking 9 year olds shouldn't be allowed to live if they make public posts on the internet.
>>
>>322575745
>Same to what?

I mean to write SOME.

>So like in FF1, 2 and 3?

yes the shit ones.

>So just like FF1, 2 and 4 have no Moogles?

yes, the shit ones.

>You mean a company with a stronghold on all energy sources for the world and are killing the planet?

It's probably a Japan thing but I find the fact that an Electric company can become stronger the entire worlds military combined to strain credulity even for a fantasy game
>>
Fantasy isn't always swords and medieval worlds.
>>
>>322571345
>Barely any moogles
Maybe that's why it's my favorite.
>>
>>322576426

What about the fact that 90% of the world is unclaimed empty space instead of inside some nations' borsers, and most of the towns in the world you run across have populations less than 50 people? No alarm bells there?
>>
>FINAL fantasy
>there's more than one game
>>
File: Shinra_MP.jpg (81 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Shinra_MP.jpg
81 KB, 480x272
>>322576426
>
I mean to write SOME.
Except it isn't "some wannabe" anything, it literlaly fucking is a dieselpunk setting with heavy scifi and urban fantasy, are you underage?

>yes the shit ones.

So you complain it's not like older FFs then say older FFs are shit? Kill yourself underage.

>It's probably a Japan thing but I find the fact that an Electric company can become stronger the entire worlds military combined to strain credulity even for a fantasy game

You do realize that Shinra IS THE MILITARY, right?

They are a conglomerate, they have a stronghold on all energy sources in the world, they have all the military force, they are the government, they are the powerhouse in control of the world and leading it to destruction by sucking the planets resources dry.
>>
>FFVII is overrated.

Welcome to 1997 bro. Oh wait, you weren't alive back then, were you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.