[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If anyone is interested in a physical release of Digimon Cyber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (574 KB, 761x618) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
574 KB, 761x618
If anyone is interested in a physical release of Digimon Cyber Sleuth for vita Play Asia will have physical english asia releases to import

Who hype for cyber sleuth?
>>
Cool
>>
what the FUCK is digimon and why should i care

you dumb westerners and your shitty franchises from your childhood

all of that shit should have been dropped by the time you are 14 year old
>>
>>322571336
>digimon
>western
Stay off the internet, buddy.
>>
Good to know, not sure if I'll go with vita or ps4.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>322571336
>>
Fortunately I'm not a poor kid anymore and I can afford proper Pokemon games
>>
It's apparently really hard for publishers to do limited physical shipments and charge a $10 premium for it over a digital copy.
>>
Not interested. It's Digimon not Physimon.
>>
Aren't they currently porting everything to steam anyways? How long until this will be avaible on steam?
>>
>>322572886
Bamco really hates doing physical releases of vita games in the west I guess.
>>
>>322571108
Is America not getting a physical version? I thought I saw one on Amazon.
>>
>>322573197
Only for PS4
>>
Why the fuck would anyone do that when it's getting an official English release?
>>
>>322573247
because the vita version isn't getting a physical release in the west
>>
>>322573246
Thank God. Who has a Vita here anyways?
>>
>>322573383
So?
>>
>>322573494
So if you want a physical vita version you need to import the asian english version? That's the point of this thread.
>>
>>322573580
Physical copies aren't important anymore. Only an idiot would pay more for something readily available while simultaneously failing to support the localization of games they enjoy.

You're paying for a worthless strip of plastic in both the short and long run.
>>
>>322573410
I do but I use it to import VNs and games since I'm always on the go.
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
Based playasia once again
I was really lamenting getting this on ps4 so I'm glad this option is available.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 161x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 161x181
>>322573826
Not that guy but I would've bought it if they did a physical vita release in America.
And vita memory cards are expensive anon
>>
>>322573826
I'm buying the PS4 version actually. And now i'll probably import the vita version as well.
>>
>>322574339
Why? I'm pretty sure cross save wouldn't work.
>>
File: 1417131602279.png (259 KB, 798x457) Image search: [Google]
1417131602279.png
259 KB, 798x457
>50$
ripoff
>>
>>322573826
Physical is the only way with how shit Sony is about the memory cards on the Vita.

At this point I'm simply not buying digital only Vita games anymore.

Fuck them.
>>
I'm willing to take the plunge and buy it digitally to show support, hopefully we get the new one localized as well.

Pre-ordered the PS4 version as well because it has cross-save.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.