[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /v/ who think Jedi Academy is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: jedi outcast.jpg (14 KB, 256x324) Image search: [Google]
jedi outcast.jpg
14 KB, 256x324
>there are people on /v/ who think Jedi Academy is better than Jedi Outcast
how?
>>
File: just accept it.gif (1007 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
just accept it.gif
1007 KB, 500x250
>>322566516
it wasnt better, but the customization was fun.
>>
I hate savescumming
>>
because I don't care about SP
>>
File: 1451343638450.png (127 KB, 362x363) Image search: [Google]
1451343638450.png
127 KB, 362x363
>>322566516
Currently playing through this holy fuck is Heal necessary instantly, do they fix shit like this in Outcast, I remember playing it all the time with my cousins on the Gamecube.

>Away to cry while I wait for response
>>
I always thought Academy was better.

It's just something you couldn't say on here without being pointlessly harassed before.
>>
Academy has more players online than outcast.
>>
File: 1443888932411.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443888932411.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>>322569516
Outcast's MP is still better though.
>>
Does anyone know what the setting for geometry detail is in the config file? Changing it in game crashes it.
>>
What is the best dismemberment mod for Jedi Academy?
>>
I remember Outcast having a lot of really annoying levels. Plus, Academy let you use dual sabers or a saber staff, and you could customize your character to a limited degree.
>>
I like both games a lot.

Outcast had a better story overall. The saber combat is a lot of fun and multiplayer was awesome. Hanging in Bespin.

Academy. Introduces extra elements of of character customization and extra things like ride able speeders.Combat also had dual sabers and double sided. Story reminds me of Tony Hawk Pro Skater Underground as Rosh is just as retarded and annoying. Atleast Kyle is involved I guess. Multiplayer is also a lot of fun with some added stuff like the Ja+ and Movie Battles.

Both are a lot of fun. I really liked Kyle as a main character. Its too bad that another Jedi Knight game will probably ever come out, following Kyle again. Jedi Knight: Master.
>>
Outcast had a better story and maps, Academy had more refined gameplay, a better engine (seemingly) and a wider range of gameplay options which somehow managed to remain somewhat balanced in mp.

Academy's story was fucking stupid and fleshed out badly. That was pretty much why it was the last game
>>
>>322566516
Undertale is better than both of them
>>
Academy has no level select, therefore it's not as good as outcast.
>>
>>322566516
Academy's customization was fun and the levels had some cool variety going on. The force options might seem simple but a playthrough with a level 3 mind-trick focus will be very different from a choke one.

Also Outcast's levels bugged me when I was 10.
>>
>>322578409
I think you've got those backwards.
>>
>>322578409
>what is devmap
>what are mods
I know you're probably just having a giggle but come on, Anon.
>>
>>322575785
No no, it would be Jedi Knight 4: Jedi Master
>>
>>322566516
Outcast's level design was kind of bad.
There were many levels with only one obscure method you could use to proceed, and it only got more tedious to look for those features as the game progressed.
>>
>>322568847
heres a (you), bitchboi faggot
>>
File: 1449832425824.gif (729 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1449832425824.gif
729 KB, 267x200
>>322578181
>falsefagging
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.