[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a European Sega CD compatible with a North American Genesis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sonicova.png (591 KB, 1008x768) Image search: [Google]
sonicova.png
591 KB, 1008x768
Is a European Sega CD compatible with a North American Genesis? I want to get Sonic CD but I want the version with the good soundtrack

I've already got the game on the Gems Collection, and I know you can get it on Steam and mobile, but I want the original
>>
STRANGE ISN'T IT?
>>
>>322561105
I'M ARMAGEDDYON
>>
>>322561371
WHY JESUS!!?
>>
>>322562076
YOUR WEAKNESS IS GETTING FUCKED IN THE BUTTHOLE
>>
>>322560520
You can get the JP or US soundtrack on mobile or steam
>>
top kek
>>
>>322560520

The HD version is heads and shoulders the best version of this game, and this coming from someone who owns the JP version on Mega CD. Seriously just get that one unless you're some sort of collector.
>>
>>322562119
MY FATHER KILLED HIMSELF WHEN HE FOUND OUT I WAS A FUR-- I MEAN ROBUTTNICK KILLED HIM!
>>
>>322562573
SUCK MY FUCKING DICK, YA PUSSY LICKIN ANUS
>>
>>322560520
The original provably cost something along the lines of a $100,000.99 because "its rare" you could always buy it on the psn store for a couple bucks. Or you can emulate it download it onto an empty cart and put it into your console if you can figure out how to do that.
>>
>>322560520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5w0lDYPQvw
only thing I remember from this and I liked it a lot.
>>
>>322562345
Depends if you're actually playing on a CRT with a WIRED controller.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.