[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman gives sexually suggestive speech >nope, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>woman gives sexually suggestive speech
>nope, it's about death and battle
Why video games?
>>
>>322557476
They already censor SMT enough when it comes to tits, doubt they can push a sex scene
>>
>>322559097
But there's already plenty of shaded penises.
>>
>wanting a Demon girl
FAILURE
AS
A
HUMAN
>>
>>322560592
Fuck off Moh Shuvuu
>>
Why was SMT IV so disappointing
>>
>>322563046
It was pretty good. Better than Nocturne, which doesn't feel like SMT.
>>
>>322557476
who the fuck is this flintstones water buffalo lodge lookin ass bitch?
>>
>>322563046
>Too many optional quests
>Game balanced towards people who don't do that many quests
>Therefore if you do enough quests, you become a demi-god mid game
>>
>>322563046
Because of the following meme opinions:

- The map was difficult to understand (perhaps for a retard)

- Smirk changed the battle system very slightly and as such completely destroyed it

- Same with no VIT

- It was too easy (ever played SMT1-2?)

- The new artwork was bad (it's a mixed bag - look at Dullahan)
>>
>>322563046

Getting neutral path is a pain for first playthough, tokyo is fucking shit to navigate, smirk, bad new demon designs, etc.
>>
>realize I'm too deep in law to get neutral
>decide to just do white ending
>lose all my demons
I mean, I have demonee-ho and Alice back but I had so many other useful demons that I won't get back anymore.
>>
>>322563773
>The new artwork was bad

i don't know why the art is all over the fucking place. minatour was fucking amazing and then it felt like the just ran out of budget after the fight for some reason

>Same with no VIT
whats wrong with that? this makes HP more valuable.

>The map was difficult to understand
its the name of the places is confusing because it's japanese
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.