[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the official Sony policy was to pretend that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Remember when the official Sony policy was to pretend that this was an exclusive?
>>
Granted it may have been because of the exclusive content.
>>
File: oh look.png (116 KB, 490x484) Image search: [Google]
oh look.png
116 KB, 490x484
Fuck you console fags are tedious. Will you never grow out of console wars?
>>
It's got a soft-lock on exclusivity. I played it on PS4 for about 6 months, and you couldn't go a day without hearing "I switched from Xbox/Xbone for Hawkmoon/4th Horsemen."
>>
>>322558349

>console wars

Just talking about a marketing oddity here anon
>>
Restorative Mind is the best strike in the entire game, and exclusive.
>>
>>322559431
My nigga
>>
>>322559678
>dat sound it makes when it starts charging Medusa's Gaze
I mean the sounds it makes in general are great, but that one in particular is just so good.
Also the rotating lights when firing lasers.
Theosyion's whole design is just great.

Not to mention it has the best mechanic/gimmick of any boss in the game.
>>
>>322556434
remember when it was official policy to pretend that this was good?
>>
>>322558474
Thanks for reminding me how terrible consoles and their users are. Christ that shit is dumb.
>>
Modern console exclusivity is just exclusive DLC. It's pretty laughable.
>>
>>322560529
I know what you mean. Gives off a Transformers/Reapers from ME vibe, or something. I can't quite place it.
>>
>>322560627
You mean back when all we knew was that it was being made by Bungie and it may or may not be coming to PC?
>>
>>322556434
Such an awful awful game.
>>
File: Shogun47Ronin.png (155 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Shogun47Ronin.png
155 KB, 320x240
>>322558770
>This isnt a thinly vailed consolefag circle jerk
>>
>>322556434
No remind me again.
>>
>>322560829
And you're claiming moral superiority over a shitty medium barely half a century old, real impressive
>>
>bungie
>making a bad game
pick one, bungie is arguably the best developer of all time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.