[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last episode was a year ago What are they working on that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PopFiction[1].jpg (56 KB, 1022x563) Image search: [Google]
PopFiction[1].jpg
56 KB, 1022x563
>last episode was a year ago

What are they working on that takes a year to investigate?
>>
>>322551760
nothing, amount of effort is not worth the return in views. enjoy your casual discussion videos.
>>
>>322551760
The guy that did that show was fired after the defy purchase.
>>
>>322552821
after the what?
>>
>>322553010
When Defy Media bought gametrailers from viacom.
>>
Who?
>>
>>322551760
Pop fiction is dead mate. So is timeline.
GT is trash now
>>
Children don't like scripted, researched vids. They'd rather watch vids of faggots screaming at their 100th FNAF jump scare.
>>
They ran out of things to investigate.
>>
>>322553561
it's a video series that bring out that nostalgic feeling of a friend telling you rumors about things you can do in your games that are secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmXb9udQwtc
>>
File: 1436748086784.jpg (66 KB, 348x327) Image search: [Google]
1436748086784.jpg
66 KB, 348x327
>>322553716
They have good top 10's. But that's literally it.

It makes me so sad to know that Pop Fiction is gone. It was way better than DYKG.
>>
>>322551760
>What are they working on that takes a year to investigate?

like some of the other GT shows, its no longer being worked on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.