[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First playthrough. What class should I take for fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: stick of truth classes.jpg (119 KB, 635x343) Image search: [Google]
stick of truth classes.jpg
119 KB, 635x343
First playthrough. What class should I take for fun?
>>
Warrior was fun.
>>
>>322548072
Thief is utterly broken
>>
I enjoyed Fighter. No idea how the others are, don't really feel like replaying to find out.
>>
Jew is overpowered
>>
anything but Jew.
>>
Fighter is cool.
>>
>>322548509

This.

Once you get the Circumcision ability you will never need any other power, since it turns boss fights into strolls in the park.
>>
>>322548648
strolls in the... South Park?
>>
>>322548072
I played all of them, think I enjoyed fighter the most.
>>
>>322548072
The Jew is overpowered just like the International Jewry.
>>
Mage and Jew are OP as fuck but it doesn't really matter because you will find other ways to brake the game, even on hard mode.
>>
File: 1404971727654.jpg (41 KB, 301x351) Image search: [Google]
1404971727654.jpg
41 KB, 301x351
>>322548072
You can be a fighter, mage, or thief in any other game. Be a jew- its final move is awesome.
>>
Jew is broken as fuck
>>
Is there much replay value in this game?
Any advice for trying to get all the achievements (I saw there was an achievement for not selling anything)
>>
>>322551752
The only real replay value is playing all the classes and siding with the elves/humans. Other than that, you'll be playing the same game.
>>
>>322551752

>Is there much replay value in this game?

Beyond trying to get all the achievments, not really. There's maybe a few spots you'll miss on your first playthrough because you didn't explore every last nook and cranny, but otherwise there's not much reason to replay it any time shortly after the first playthrough.
>>
>>322552227
>>322552343
ok. And, silly question, when the enemy has no armor is doing a multi hit regular attack better, and power attacks are best when theres armor?
>>
>>322548072
I played as thief, the poison and backstabs are pretty powerful
>>
>>322551752
>Is there much replay value in this game?
just to take different characters as followers and see what they have to say about everything. Other than that there's not much.
>>
>>322548072

DoTs are very OP in this game. That being said, warrior is probably the least broken due to not as many dot options while jew's endgame skill is an AoE that can apply multiple DoTs at once
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.