[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game has a rare as fuck physical release or digital only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fly of despair.jpg (84 KB, 350x245) Image search: [Google]
fly of despair.jpg
84 KB, 350x245
>Game has a rare as fuck physical release or digital only

>It's de-listed now

What's her name, /v/?
>>
Metroid Prime Trilogy, my cousin managed to get me just the disc which was pretty cool.
>>
File: umi.jpg (439 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
umi.jpg
439 KB, 1600x1200
You're just trying to rub it in aren't you?
>>
Bayonetta 2, at least in my country.
>>
>>322548187
No.

I made this thread because I redownloaded the GBC version of Tetris on my 3DS, and I forgot it was delisted because the Tetris Company is a bunch of kikes
>>
File: 2014-01-15 15-45-07.169.jpg (206 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-15 15-45-07.169.jpg
206 KB, 640x360
>>322547963
took forever for me to dig out the old picture of the copy i found at goodwill for $3.25

wanted to use the old picture as it still has the price scribbled on the case, only thing it was missing was the outer slip cover but is otherwise in very good shape.
>>
>>322548890
Is that the metallic case?
>>
>>322547638
Motherfucking Cave Story 3D

What the hell happened with that game?
>>
>>322547963
Only the metal case is rare dude. I got a copy of it at gamestop for 30 bucks, Everyone around me has a copy. And its on the eshop anyway.
>>
>>322547638
give devils third enough time and Nintendo will de-list it
>>
>>322550721
yeah, it's a steelbook
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.