[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the R8 allowed to exist in CSGO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: r8.png (6 KB, 1122x600) Image search: [Google]
r8.png
6 KB, 1122x600
Why is the R8 allowed to exist in CSGO?
>>
>>322542613
The what
>>
>>322542613
You're mad that you're getting exactly what you expect.
>>
>>322542613
>literally unusable
>worse than the deagle in every area
>people are STILL bitching about it
Jesus fuck CS fags are autistic.
>>
>>322544385
Well it used to do AWP damage
>>
>>322544564
>used
That's my point, it was nerfed so hard that if your somehow still complaining about the R8, your a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>322544564
> used to
>>
>>322544823
Yes
>>
>make seemingly op as fuck weapon
>people start bitching like mad before even trying to change their game to take the new gun into account (of course)
>completely cripple the gun before anyone gets a chance to change their game to take it into account
>it might as well not exist the entire thing was an enormous waste of time

when did valve become hi-rez?
>>
>>322545070
>make weapon far cheaper than everything else that one shots to chest, an ability reserved for one weapon which is expensive, poor in CQC (No mikael you cannot quickscope as well as you think) and still thought of as OP and cannot fire well while jumping around like a spastic
> hurr just need to change tactics!
>>
>>322545421
i know it was op, that only makes valve more like hi-rez

even if it was just barely viable spergs like you would have still complained and still are even though it's completely useless
>>
>keep the old 1 hit kill damage
>remove alternate fire ability
>takes longer to wind up
What do you think? Would it still be op?
>>
>>322546461
I always thought this was the proper course of action, that 1 hit was nice for an actual rival for the AWP, but I guess CSfags need to keep their precious meta game of [pistol round] -> [favorite rifle] -> [save money] -> [AWPAWPAWP]

My idea was
>keep damage (not even fixing the bug that caused it to deal 2-3 less)
>significant cost increase
>lower moving accuracy so you actually need to stop and aim
>rework/remove secondary fire so it's not shotgun mode
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.