[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so unfair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224 KB, 1280x1024
Why is this game so unfair?
>>
>>322542338
Because the weapon accuracy is fucked. FE7 fixed all of FE6's main problems.
>>
>>322542338
>game has absolutely beautiful final boss theme
>battle is over in 8 seconds
the only unfair thing about FE6.
>>
>>322542338
What's so unfair?
>>
because same-turn reinforcements are a bitch
>>
>>322544000

Axes are useless most of the time; Axe users have shit hit rate.
Enemies attacking on the same turn they are spawned.
Unplayable Hector
Shit lord.

Also
WITNESSED
>>
>>322544420
>not using beautiful Gonzales
>>
>>322544000

There's constant enemies, and each deal 5-8 points of damage at the very least.

It's almost impossible to finish a map past chapter 5 the first run without losing at least one unit

And there's so many maps that force you to rush through them if you want treasures or new characters.

It's hard to be strategic when almost anything could happen.
>>
>>322544546
>Using Gonzales when you can use Geese.
>>
>>322544706
>And there's so many maps that force you to rush through them if you want treasures or new characters.
it's like that in most of the FE games. Especially FE4, bandits urged you to hurry in every single map.
I don't see how it's a bad thing. You're rewarded for a daring playstyle.
>>
>>322544000
The hit rate is shit, I made about 7 attacks in one turn and not one of my units landed a hit.
>>
>>322544420
Not only that, dead Hector. Waste of fucking space this game was. The only characters worth a damn were Rutger and Lilina.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.