[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you now realize you will never ever play this for the very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: vampire.png (1 MB, 1166x749) Image search: [Google]
vampire.png
1 MB, 1166x749
>you now realize you will never ever play this for the very first time again

thoughts?
>>
I just bought it last night and I'm feeling like starting it up real soon.
Anything I should know?
>>
>>322536219
whatever you do, do not open it
>>
>>322536272
Any waste $4.99? I don't think so.
>>
Shitty overrated meme game
>>
>>322536454
You'll understand one day, son.
>>
>>322536454
You can open the game. Just don't open IT.

>>322536516
Thanks!
>>
>>322536516
best bait of the year
>>
I might play it when it gets a remake :>
>>
>>322536928
paradox is working on it
>>
I literally installed this last night for the first time, and played it for a few hours. it's seems pretty mediocre so far t b h. I mean it's kind of cool I guess, but not worth so much fanboy drool
>>
ISOLATED
>>
>never played it
>never will
>only because it's old and looks like shit
>not even baiting
>same issue with deus ex
>>
>>322537369
stick to flavor of the month like the family lgbtqia+ friendly undertale
>>
>>322536050
BUT I WILL BECAUSE I NEVER DID!
>>
>>322537741
your loss
>>
Post titties
>>
So the wikipedia entry says that fans restored lost and removed content. Should I search for that? Is there a complete version available? Is the content good? Any graphical update worth look for?
>>
File: Larry02.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Larry02.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
post best Larry[/spoiler}
>>
>>322537741
>>322536050
I just played this for the first time a couple of months ago. And I'm currently playing Deus Ex for the first time too. I'd always planned to for years I just never had the time or money until now.
>>
So I've looked into playing this, have it on steam but everywhere I look people suggest unofficial patches and mods but never go into detail.

What should I install before playing, where can I find said shit I should install?
>>
>>322540068
All the unofficial/official updates. Its really hard to run because of how old it is. I haven't really played it that much. But eh...
>>
>>322537741
(You)
>>
>>322539670
get wesp's patch and that's it
>>
>>322540030

Play DXHR instead, better on every level.
>>
REMOVE TREMERE remove tremere
you are worst camarilla. you are the camarilla idiot you are the camarilla smell. return to chantry. to our antitribu cousins you may come our clan. you may live in the sunlight….ahahahaha ,ventrue we will never forgeve you. dracula rascal FUck but fuck asshole tremere stink antitribu caine caine..tremere genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead tremere..ahahahahahbBRUJAH WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 1999 .nosferatu we wake the absimiliard , nosferatu return to your precious sewers….hahahahaha idiot tremere and antitribu smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE TREMERE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. brujah+toreador+ventrue+malkavian=kill antitribu…you will jyhad/ ennoia alive in fiefdom, ennoia making life of gangrel . fast kill ennoia gangrel. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of ennoia… you are ppoor stink tremere… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
ennoia alive numbr one #1 in gangrel ….fuck the ,..FUCKk ashol tremere no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur clan and chantry. ennoia aliv and real strong wizard kill all the tremere farm aminal with magic now we the gangrel rule .werewolf of the zoo antedulivian tremere fukc the great caine and drink the blood this blood spill and ventrue wa;s born. stupid cainite form the blood give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of ghoul. gangrel greattst clan
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.