[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shadow sacrifices his life to save Earth for good >Eggman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sonicadventure2.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sonicadventure2.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
>Shadow sacrifices his life to save Earth for good
>Eggman finally gives up trying to terrorize Sonic and realizes the error of his ways
>Rouge gives up her life of hunting rare jewels, decides to enjoy life normally
>all the characters story arcs are done, everyone is together again
>"C'mon, let's go home... to the planet that's as cool and blue as me!"
>"Rest easy heroes"

>Every main console Sonic game afterwards is shit

Can we just pretend that SA2 was the last Sonic The Hedgehog game?
>>
>>322522832
Generations is good. Unleashed is okay. The story quality has been complete shit since SA2 though.
>>
>>322522832

That's what i've been doing for years senpai. Generations was acceptable but too non-canony for it to be a legitimate entry.
>>
Unleashed > Sonic Adventure 2
>>
>>322522832
>Can we just pretend that SA2 was the last Sonic The Hedgehog game?
No. That was Sonic CD.
>>
>>322525818
millenials everyone
>>
>>322522832
SA2 was made at a time when SEGA and Sonic Team's future were uncertain. Thus, they put their all into making one final Sonic game in case this would be their last one.
>>
>>322522832
>playing any 3D sonic ever
>actually caring about its story
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>322522832
DO YOU FEEL LIFE

MOVING THROUGH YOUR MIND?
>>
>Every main console Sonic game afterwards is shit

are you trying to imply SA2 wasnt shit as well?
>>
>>322527812
It aged like fresh milk, but it was considered great when it launched.
>>
File: fat face the rouge.png (76 KB, 428x449) Image search: [Google]
fat face the rouge.png
76 KB, 428x449
>>322522832
>Rouge gives up her life of hunting rare jewels, decides to enjoy life normally
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.