[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fags , so im really into metal and shit and i allways wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ROSM2_hero.jpg (148 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
ROSM2_hero.jpg
148 KB, 613x331
Hey fags , so im really into metal and shit and i allways wanted to play guitar
Does this game really help in learning how to play? On a scale 0-10 how much does it help?
Thanks
>>
>>322518773
>im really into metal
you have to be 18 to use this website
>>
>>322518773
About 6
It's more motivation than help
It does have some decent tools tho
>>
>>322518932
He doesn't like metal

I bet you like just in Bieber you moron
>>
>>322518773
It's good to start out, and prepare you to learn on your own.
>>
Sorry im actually into taylor swift , thanks
>>
>>322518773

Some of the stuff you "learn" there is just plain wrong.
Take lessons along with it if you want to really learn the guitar. And take the basic lessons before you get to play Rocksmith...
>>
>>322519769
Do you recomend watching youtube videos to learn the first steps?
>>
>>322520076

They are ok but if you make mistakes no one is there to correct you
>>
no, just pick up a guitar an learn real songs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-XaaTqOICU
>>
>>322518932
Do kids even listen metal nowadays? Seems that everyone is into pop, nigger beats or electronic music of some sort.
Or is this just some projection of times when Slipknot, Linkin Park and other edgecore bands were cool among kids?
>>
>>322519210
>tfw bieber songs are better written and more melodically impressive than any metal song ever recorded

And I don't even like Bieber.
>>
>>322523018
At least metal musicians write their own shit, that twink wigger like every big popstar got writers doing that shit for them.
>>
>>322522256
Real metal is dead, killed by smelly grunge fag bands like nirvana.

RIP true heavy metal bands, i.e. judas priest, motorhead, iron maiden.
>>
>>322524332
Metal only got what it deserved for killing disco.
>>
>>322518773
>buy guitar
>learn basics on youtube

fuck rocksmith
>>
>>322518773
I would say 5.5

its a good start to learn the basics, after you surpass the game the fun starts larning by yourself

plus, it works as a nice amp+effects sort of emulation, if you don't have the amp or the pedals you can use the ones that the game has while you get the real ones
>>
>>322524332
Well the usual 80s Heavy Metal is pretty dead but extremes are alive and do well: Doom-, Black- and Death Metal.
Stoner-, Thrash- and Speed metal are alive enough to not be dead.

I think it's good that way, those who want to get into metal got some searching to do and bands dedicated enough stay. No more of that 80s commercial Glam and Thrash phase.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.