[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in lordran /v/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: lordran_landscape.jpg (17 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
lordran_landscape.jpg
17 KB, 636x353
Meanwhile, in lordran /v/...
>>
420 PRAISE IT.
>>
what's up with all these dark souls threads
>>
>>322517847
Getting antsy for dark 3
>>
>>322517847
Shills. The third game is coming soon.
>>
>>322517583
I have been behind this bookcase for a century.
>>
>>322517583
>you have no soul
>you are dead inside
>you don't even like vidya anymore
>still you scratch your shitty messages all over the walls of Anal Rodeo.
You have turned hollow.
>>
Things are getting treacherous in these parts. A horrible goat demon has moved in below. And up above, there's that humongous drake, and a bull demon, too. If you stick around this place, it might end up being your grave!
>>
ps3 has nogames
>>
>>322518559

XD
>>
WA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 511x288
Hm, what? Getting (You's)?
Well, there are a few ways to go about it…
Collect it bit by bit from regular discussion, or you can make your own thread, and become an OP.
> And the quickest way, although I'd never do it, is to shitpost and bait, for garunteed replies.
> Hah hah hah hah…
>>
Anyone else get sucked into that painting?
Its pretty sweet here. Everyone here is kind even the tall lady

She lets me wash her feet :3
>>
>>322519374
(You)
>>
DRAGONS STRONK
>>
File: 1431566248280.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431566248280.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>Godfuckers actually want to deny nature and rekindle the fire
Heh, you poor fools have not been truly enlightened by Kaathe.

Perhaps you will finally realize the power of the Dark Soul when I crush your humanity in front of you.

Heh... nothing personnel, hollows.
>>
>>322520718
>Being this much of an edgelord in the Darkwraiths

Dude, chill the fuck out, we're here to usurp and free these sorry piss babies from the Fire shit, and have a proper age of Dark, not JUST be edge-roy-mc-fucktard.
>>
>>322519374
kek
>>
>>322520116
Fuck off you scalie furry scum. We did this world a favor bolting you fucks out of here.
>>
>>322519453
I want to fuck those crows with the nice asses.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.