[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every Steam sale I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: garry's mod.jpg (155 KB, 999x785) Image search: [Google]
garry's mod.jpg
155 KB, 999x785
Every Steam sale I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger and trying out this meme game. Figuring with 50,000 concurrent players and the amount of freedom there must be at least some fun servers out there, right?
>>
Would spending 2 50 on a game that MIGHT end up being really bad really kill you?
I bet you've spent more money on worse things
>>
>>322507051
>He's probably underage poor fag
>>
Skip it
>>
It used to be good, it's complete shit now
you can thank memes and youtube celebs for that
>>
It's not fun.
>>
>>322506687
It's good if you play it ironically
>>
>>322506687
Listen, it's really terrible and it has a terrible community. I fucking hate it. The only fun thing to do after a while is to hack.
I have 900 hours in the game. but that's still my opinion.
>>
It's a game where you make your own fun and no one thing can ruin any of it. Play it and see for yourself.

>>322507473
>it used to be good. it's complete shit now.
literal retard ^
>>
>>322506687
I bmhave hundreds of hours in it. Some of the game modes out there are crazy fun. But every time i get back into it the atrocious community drives me away again.
All those videos of screaming children going ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE and shit are pretty accurate. And when that isn't happening, admins are actually abusing their positions and banning anyone who accuses them of such.

Good game ruined by a shit community, which is a painfully common thing
>>
Gmod has been exactly the same, except for tools, since Gmod 7. There is nothing present now that ruins the game that was not present an actual decade ago. Gmod can be fun, you just have to find the right circumstances in the right server.
>>
>>322508374
>There is nothing present now that ruins the game that was not present an actual decade ago
Except for all the underage autists that learned about the game through their cancerous youtube idols, tainting the game with their le epic may mays
>>
>>322508654
No you fucking retard. I was a underage fag playing Gmod 8 when I was like 9 and so were literally all of my friends. It's never been different.
>>
make it stop
>>
creator of this game is a selfish fuck and he is literally onto CP. i know him from irc apart from that, good game if you're creative
>>
>>322506687
Game parts can be really good. Everything else is total hell.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.