[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games where I'm wrongfully accused of murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Any games where I'm wrongfully accused of murder?
>>
>>322500716
Hitman Absolution.
You're being framed by the evil guy for killing that one maid you didn't get to kill.
>>
Ace Attorney
>>
>>322500716
>wrongfully accused

That dude murdered the shit out of Teresa halbach.
>>
Farenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
>>
>>322500716
Fuck off retard.
>>
Baldur's Gate

If you don't kill the Iron Throne leader Rieltar, Sarevok will kill him and have you wrongfully accused.
>>
You need to watch The Thin Blue Line
>>
>>322500716
The Suffering
At least in the good ending

Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
You can support several regicides however.
>>
>>322500716
Tactics Ogre: LUCT
>>
>>322502160
You know, I always thought that was one of the dumbest titles for a video game.
>>
super mario sunshine
>>
Max Payne, motherfucker.
>>
>>322502602
Title or subtitle?
>>
>>322502916
Both.
>>
>>322503361
Well, it's an Ogre Battle spinoff, calling it Tactics Ogre makes perfect sense.
>>
Why was the image deleted? Is the manitowoc county sheriff's department modding this board now?
>>
>>322503541
Yeah but that doesn't make it sound any less fucking stupid.

Good game, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.