[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do anymore. I loved this company throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: nintendologo.jpg (65 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
nintendologo.jpg
65 KB, 650x366
I don't know what to do anymore. I loved this company throughout the Snes, 64 and gamecube eras, but that was because I was a mega poorfag. Couldn't afford my own games being a little kid so I was fine with getting 1-2 good games a year. Then the Wii happened and I got a job the same year and oh my god. Oh my god. It's such a fucking joke. There were no games, and the fact that I could get more than 1 game a year meant that I was dying from the games drought. This is the same with the Wii U. I love some of the games on the Wii U, don't get me wrong, son. But they're so fucking archaic in every sense. No Modern Online, no Party Chat, no Achievements, no Unified Account system, no nothing. No games coming out. XBX is cool, I guess, but I don't really like single-player MMORPGs, so that's not a game I want. Meanwhile I look at the competitors and they're fucking shitting out games left and right, even the Xbone has more titles and its a pile of shit.

Anyone else /tiredofdisappointment/ here?
>>
>>322500470
Nice blog, subscribed :)
>>
File: saltsaltsalt.jpg (634 KB, 512x1384) Image search: [Google]
saltsaltsalt.jpg
634 KB, 512x1384
which one of this is you OP? lol
>>
>>322501074

None of them. I bought a Wii U at launch.
>>
>>322500470
>single player MMORPGs
>>
>>322501074
>not playing the original again in protest
This will never not be funny.
>>
>>322503702

Is XBX not a single player MMO?
>>
>>322500470
I swear neo /v/ is the equivalent of an underage fedora-tipping neckbeard crying into a pillow because he realizes that he had wasted his life shitposting and obsessing over having no gf.
Make a fucking blog you faggots and complain about your trivial and irrelevant problems there.
>>
>>322500470

I don't have the money and time for buying and playing the games that are out for the Wii U already, so I honestly can't complain about the amount of them.

I'm plenty pleased. And the lower volume of games just means I don't have to waste as much time online reading up on them.
>>
>>322500470
What the hell happened?
>>
>>322500470
>No Modern Online, no Party Chat, no Achievements, no Unified Account system, no nothing.

What, are you trolling? All of that shit is the cancer that's killing gaming.

>Xbone has more titles
Discounting multiplats, the Wii U has more games worth playing. Smash 4, MK8, Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, Mario 3D World, XCX...
>>
I feel all your pain OP but it was the supreme censorship faggotry that put me over the edge.

Nintendo is dead to me now.
>>
>>322501074
The crazy amount of impotent and misguided anger surrounding this thing was almost as hilarious as it was pathetic.
>>
this reads like a copypasta
>>
>>322500470
>There were no games
For someone who was happy with 1-2 games a year on their previous system you sure are retarded.
>>
>>322505715
Fuck the critics man. Mario Party 3 was god tier and Cubivore is a forgotten gem.

Billy Hatcher did suck though
>>
File: 1432070036631.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1432070036631.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>322505880
>but it was the supreme censorship faggotry that put me over the edge.

Fucking THIS
>>
>>322500470
Is Nintendo really /v/ any more?
there should be a containment board so these fan boys stop shitting up /v/, maybe even make it a global rule that nintendo in not wanted here anymore
>>
File: 1435633915249.gif (1 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1435633915249.gif
1 MB, 450x337
>>322507096
>there should be a containment board so these fan boys stop shitting up /v/

Best idea I've heard all year.
>>
>>322507267
The thing in that gif better have a vagina.
>>
>>322507096

>I didn't say anything when they came for the Pokémon fans, for I was not a pokémon fan

>I didn't say anything when they came for the generals, for I was not a faggot

>I didn't say anything when they came for the retro games for I was not a hipster

>When they came for Nintendo, their was no-one left to say anything
>>
File: hyMSv.jpg (44 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
hyMSv.jpg
44 KB, 640x466
>I don't get it Nintendo used to be so fun but now it's just not the same
>>
>>322507690
It does unfortunately. It's just a reverse trap.
>>
>>322507096
I don't care for Nintendo anymore, but I'm doing my part and pissing off the Sony fanboys. I don't want them to EVER feel like they're welcome here either.
>>
>>322505715
>MP3
>that low

What the fuck? It's the best game in that series and one of the best Mario spinoffs developed.
>>
>>322508347
you should go back and play some of the games you played as a kid, you'll quickly find out it's just shovelware with little to no effort put in, all just to trick you into buying some shit pixelated mess they try to pass off as Final Fantasy
>>
>>322508575
I'm into that sort of thing.
>>
>>322509197
We can't talk about good games from our childhood in hear anymore without being >>>/vr/'d

Only the kind of pissants who had a PS2 for their first system are allowed to be nostalgic in here.
>>
>>322500470
>I loved this company throughout the Snes, 64 and gamecube eras, but that was because I was a mega poorfag.
Nintendo wasn't a poorfag company back then.
>>
>>322507096
Nintendo would pretty much be to /v/ what naruto was to /a/ fampai
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.