[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BF 4 is on sale. Is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
BF 4 is on sale. Is it worth it?
>>
>>322498567
why
>>
for it's price, yes.
>>
File: 1443106315571.jpg (29 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1443106315571.jpg
29 KB, 340x372
>>322498494
Threre's a fucking week long freeplay - just donwnload the game and see for yourself, no money involved, anyone can try. Just FYI, Premium is a must
>>
>>322498807
Active community, new free content, improved tickrate/netcode, large scale battles, most weapons and customization
>>
It was an disaster when it was released but now it's certainly one of the most active and best online FPS games, so yes, it's worth it.
>>
>>322498494
As long as it comes with Premium, sure
>>
Absolutely, the game has improved massively in the last year.
>>
>>322499386
What has improved?
>>
>>322499023

>buy bf4 on psn for 10€ think that's a good price
>enter multiplayer menu to see like 75% being premium content
>for only 50€ more!
>>
>>322499662
>not buying Premium Edition for $25 when it goes on sale for that much every other week
>>
>>322499656
Netcode
>>
>>322499867
The gameplay will never amount to the satisfaction getting kills in BF3. It plays too much different.
>>
>>322499819

well yeah i didn't know it was that bad
i just wanted me some good old battlefield and now im stuck with like four maps
>>
>>322500013
no it doesn't
>>
>>322499656
Netcode has gone from laughably bad where you die around corners and instantly get killed by people with high RPM weapons to being pretty fucking great with server-dependant tickrate and lots of other cool optimisations.

Game balance has been tweaked many times to try to prevent one weapon from becoming completely dominant and to keep everything viable.

They even started making free map content including a map from BF2, a map developed with the community and some nighttime versions of existing maps (more coming soon).

It's amazing EA have actually supported the game as much as they have and I think it shows that people appreciate it with how high the player count is compared to Hardline and Battlefront.
>>
I kind of want to buy this but I feel like I only enjoyed it on 360 like with BF3
>>
>>322500362
See >>322499023
>>
>>322498494
i bought it for 20 bucks on origin including all dlc and stuff.
the game is fine but playing without friends sucks and battlelog is kinda meh.
so unless you get at least 2 friends convinced to buy it too you won't have that great of a time
>>
>>322498494
Depends on what you want:
Multiplayer - Yes
Campaign - No
>>
>>322498494
absolutely
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.