[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know of the great Star Wars vidya (X-Wing/TIE Fighter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: STEF2_Cover.jpg (118 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
STEF2_Cover.jpg
118 KB, 300x429
We all know of the great Star Wars vidya (X-Wing/TIE Fighter, Dark Forces/Jedi Knight, Rogue Squadron, KOTOR, Battlefront, Republic Commando, Empire at War, etc).

But what about Star Trek? What are the great Star Trek games? This is the only one I can think of really.
>>
I remember playing the demo of an old Star Trek game years ago. I think it's set around the time of the Nemesis film? I remember running round some kind of junk yard, shooting down drones that were attacking me. You can pull out a tricorder at any point and scan shit. Fixed camera perspective I think.

What game was this?
>>
>>322498602
nvm found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc8gJ0orOXc
>>
>>322498416
Holy fuck, I didn't even know there's a sequel. Looking for a torrent as we speak. This better be good.
>>
>>322499086
We don't talk about hidden evil, It was just so damn hard to play and if it was like EF then i would of happily played but the third person was just annoying.
>>
>>322500343
Just watching a few seconds of the combat made me wonder how I ever enjoyed it as a kid (probably because I was too busy scanning everything with the tricorder). Just trying to fucking turn to take out those stealth guys looks interminable
>>
>>322499773

It's roughly the same, based on the quake engine. Looks similar to Jedi Knight.

I wish there was a next gen Star Trek game. Either a Shooter type deal or a space simulator that is actually good.

Also, anyone remember Starfleet Command 3?
>>
>>322498416
Starfleet Command is cool, it's like a submarine game except with starships and you can be Gorn

Bridge Commander is also great
>>
>>322498416
I've had this game or ages and just can't get it to render in widescreen.

Any ideas?

I've tried everything on WSGF and PCGW.
>>
>>322498416
It's hard to make a good game when the source material is shit.
>>
>>322502468
Games were good btw.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.