[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: th (6).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th (6).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>Ubsioft did Rainbow six well
>This is coming out
Can they do it? Will there be a chance of this not being shit?
>>
>>322495968
>did Rainbow six well

Are you kidding, the game is fucking unplayable right now because of server issues.
>>
>>322496110
No it's not. Sure servers have issues but it's playable
>>
File: ModerWarfareBlackOps2.jpg (76 KB, 797x597) Image search: [Google]
ModerWarfareBlackOps2.jpg
76 KB, 797x597
>>322495968
>>Ubsioft did Rainbow six well

Really? The reviews were pretty average from what I saw. Is it better than Vegas 2 at least? I've been thinking about getting it. I know it won't live up to Raven Shield, but if it actually makes your team useful/necessary and has a planning phase, I'll be happyish.
>>
>>322495968
I just wanna play a 8/10 chick operating with friends in shitty Manhattan
>>
>>322495968
There is a good chance the game will be decent, but I see the whole system being questionable with bullshit like GTA Online>>322496286
If you're looking for a true rainbow six game don't play seige. It's a pvp focused arena shooter with pretty enjoyable destruction and fortification mechanics
>>
>rainbow six well

Lol? It's not even close to a rainbow six game except for in name alone. It is fucking dogshit that manages to be worst than VEGAS 2. The game with a fucking helicopter boss fight.
>>
>>322496272
I can make it two games before the servers lock my team into limbo. That's pretty fucking unplayable

>>322496286
The core gameplay is great, however, wait until they fix the servers before you buy.
>>
>>322496272
>the division is an always online, destiny-esque, open world game

when the servers ARE your game, that ain't good.
>>
>>322496286

>I know it won't live up to Raven Shield, but if it actually makes your team useful/necessary and has a planning phase, I'll be happyish.

It has nothing to do with older Rainbow Six games. You don't even play Team Rainbow. It's a competitive team shooter that has destructible environments and is a lot of fun. But if you're looking for classic Rainbow Six gameplay with planning phase and stuff like that, you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>322496679
You're right. Servers at launch were way better. The issue with not getting renown is really fucking annoying
>>
>>322496770
Especially ubisoft servers...
>>
>>322495968
>downgraded game
It lost its charm after the death of Tom.
>>
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
136 KB, 383x576
OP here, I just fucking love the idea of this open world post dystopian warzone with all the futuristic shit you could ever dream of. I literally thought this up as a child so I guess I could be biased
>>
>>322497629
Gameplay > Graphics

I'm prepared for disappointment
>>
The graphics downgrade on this will be even worse than that of Watch Dogs. Just look at the trailer. Look at all those particle effects. Does anyone seriously think even half of that will be in the final game?
>>
If it wasnt Ubisoft I wouldve pre-ordered the shit out of that
>>
I still don't know what this game is about.
>>
I'll play it for 1 or 2 months and then move on.
>>
File: tumblr_mtma1jq5ea1rbqh6zo1_500.gif (981 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtma1jq5ea1rbqh6zo1_500.gif
981 KB, 500x281
>>322496110
Its unplayable because its fucking garbage
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.