[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a Seinfeld video game be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: GeorgeCostanza.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeCostanza.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
What would a Seinfeld video game be like?
>>
Lucasarts adventure game
>>
I would throw vast, ungodly amounts of money at a Telltale Seinfeld game with original voice actors.

Or one akin to the Genesis Beavis & Butt-Head game.
>>
>>322489520

A game about nothing.
>>
>>322491479
This. I love when Seinfeld & Kramer + Costanza start rambling about made up etiquette rules.
>>
>>322491479
fuck me, where can I fund this?
>>
If Telltale did a Seinfeld game I would buy it at the speed of sound.
>>
>>322492439
>>322491479
>Seinfeld Telltale styled game on Kickstarter
>Larry David as a writer stretch goal
pls
>>
>>322489520
Someone needs to make this
>>
File: Kramer[1].jpg (9 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
Kramer[1].jpg
9 KB, 250x260
>She's a savescummer Jerry! She keeps making save states when she plays on emulator!
>>
Ideally, a GTA game but without any guns, violence or crime. You'd be able to switch been Jerry, Elaine and George GTAV style as they went about their day, doing "missions". Kramer would be Lamar or something like that, he just shows up on missions and rides along. Sometimes you'd do "jobs" where the whole gang meets up and goes to a dinner or something.
Oh, and you'd meet up with whoever you're not playing as frequently when you go to places you both frequent (apartment, diner, etc)
>>
>>322491479
Wow, this would be fucking awesome.
>>
>>322493365
Forgot to mention Kramer would probably get a sidestory DLC.
>>
>>322493634
>Fork up your ass!
>The epilogue to Kramer's epic story
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKk8owFyyJs
>>
I would pay so much money for a Stick of Truth style RPG with all of the equipment and weapons being references from the show.

Jerry with the pez dispenser and puffy shirt would be broken as hell.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.