[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good are these, anons? I don't need masterpieces, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: sw.png (124 KB, 238x283) Image search: [Google]
sw.png
124 KB, 238x283
How good are these, anons? I don't need masterpieces, just some fun fucking around with the force and lightsabres. I already have KOTOR I and II.
>>
Startlingly mediocre, but it's fun flinging around stormtroopers
also 30fps lock
>>
>>322488890
First one is decent. Second one is shit.
>>
They're decent but for that price you can get better
>>
I've only played the first one.

The force powers are definitely fun but the clunky controls and camera will cause you to drop the game.
>>
Get Jedi Outcast
>>
>>322488890

First one is good if you want nothing more than a superjedi power-fantasy.

Second one is shit no matter your desire or expectations.
>>
>>322488890
They're fun. Worth that discount price for sure.
>>
its meh. felt i was hitting things with a stick that a lightsaber.
>>
>>322488890
bought it this sale. Have had some fun with the first one to this point. 30FPS lock and controller required though.
>>
Second one is dogshit and like 2 hours long
>>
I got bored before I could even finish the first one.
>>
You'll find futon the first one, especially at that price.
>>
The first one is pretty fun, worth playing once.

The second one is a rare combination of too much padding and yet too fucking short. It has it's moments but I'd only suggest it if you really REALLY want to play some more TFU
>>
the sw pack is pretty gud. been tryin a bit of most of the games and they're all pretty gud
>>
>>322488890
Try one

2 isn't worth the money, you can beat it in a single sitting
>>
1st good, 2nd bad.
>>
Thanks to Lucas meddling the games are short and shallow. At 6 dollars you're paying a dollar per hour and that's not enough of a good deal
>>
>>322489342
Is the first Jedi Knight decent, too?
>>
just play the first.
the only good thing about the second is being able to play as guybrush threepwood
>>
Thread has been answered. First is fun and worth five bucks, but there are still better star wars games. The bundle deal for 20-30 isn't bad because it contains the best sw games, kotor, outcast/academy and the original battlefronts. No tie fighter I think, but still the best bundle deal
>>
>game gives you lots of ridiculous force powers

>Most stop working on enemies as you progress because ofcourse the empire has jedi-proof troopers in an age of very few, if any Jedi.

Yeah, No.
>>
I'm so glad these aren't canon anymore. The protagonist is like an edgy kids fanfiction come true, but aside from that the game is fun if only for letting you toss Stormtroopers around with your mind.
>>
File: Endor_Holocaust.jpg (3 MB, 1951x2067) Image search: [Google]
Endor_Holocaust.jpg
3 MB, 1951x2067
>>322488890

Anon, do this

>Download the demo for the first Force Unleashed
>Have fun fucking with stormtroopers for 30 minutes
>uninstall it

Thank me later
>>
>>322490405
Yes, but not for what OP is looking for
>>
>>322488890
I played them both. They aren't bad if you can ignore the entire story. They are really fucking short though.
>>
>>322491162
I am the OP, sounds like I should just go with the Jedi Knight games. Cheaper and more content by the sound of it.
>>
>>322491891
Dark Forces 1 and 2 are still great games and worth a play. After you play Outcast, try DF1 and 2 if you want back story on Katarn. Play Jedi Academy for multi-player, SP is meh
>>
File: swbundle.png (36 KB, 630x150) Image search: [Google]
swbundle.png
36 KB, 630x150
>>322492358
This bundle sounds like a nice deal, I'll just pull the trigger on this. Thanks for the feedback.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.