[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any enjoyable MMOs that isn't a shitty themepark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mmorpg_logo.png (442 KB, 4550x1355) Image search: [Google]
mmorpg_logo.png
442 KB, 4550x1355
Are there any enjoyable MMOs that isn't a shitty themepark like WoW and FFXIV?
>>
No.
>>
>>322488331
only Secret World
>>
>>322488331
No, and really, what do you expect?

The only companies big enough to put out MMOs with any plausible chance of longevity will play it safe with the WoW model. To do otherwise would be the equivalent of a hail mary business decision.
>>
FFXI as a single player game with Trusts.
>>
>>322488331
Nope, if you are a masochist that can socialize you can try EvE online though.
>>
>>322488331
Are there any enjoyable MMOs that isn't a shitty themepark like WoW and FFXIV and isn't Korean?
>>
>>322490629
EvE or any of the SWGemu servers
>>
File: 1369753248850.jpg (21 KB, 405x373) Image search: [Google]
1369753248850.jpg
21 KB, 405x373
>black desert online will bring back sandbox mmos you guise
where's that dumb faggot who made those autistic shill infographics for black desert? I want to know how he feels now that most the promised featured have been scrapped.
>>
>DQX will never be localized
>>
>recommending eve
the only good thing about eve is reading the tales of autism from autists who play it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.