[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally didn't talk to Kallum, accidentally let Panne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
I accidentally didn't talk to Kallum, accidentally let Panne kill Gaius, and accidentally killed that plebian black mage tharja... is there anyway to get them back without restart?

Also what happens if you let all the women in your party die, who does Chrom marry? Does he marry one of the gents or something? I was thinking of the next file letting all the women die, because I don't like my fighters marrying and getting romantic so I was thinking of having an all male team.

I actually just for this game wanted Sully and Libra to marry since their both ambiguous in their gender but Chrom ended up marrying Sully which looked really weird. Can I get Chrom to divorce Sully?
>>
>>322486093
If you aren't far just restart. Most battle will be quick now since you know what to do. Also get Donnel.

Inb4 this is a b8 thread
>>
>>322486357
Is Donnel black?
>>
>>322486093
He'll marry a random village woman and Lucina will turn out shit.
>>
>>322486093
>>322486093
I'm in a similar situation except I only misses Gaius, he attacked Panne and the bitch killed him before Chrom could talk to him.

I'm past the war with the Plegians and am just past the part after you go to the Plegs asking for shekels for help.

Is just missing Gaius acceptable or is he awesome?
>>
>>322486770
He's the realist nigga in the game
>>
>>322487161
Funny enough the only way for Lucina to turn out the best is to have Chrom fall for the dancer girl. Which is unjustly the last fucking mission before Chrom decides to fucking marry.
So you would have to keep chrom from fighting with any female until the dancer shows up and pretty much have him and the dancer kill everything.
>>
>>322487161
>implying she isnt already shit
>>
>>322487506
It's worth it though, I did this and Lucina is one of my best units. Really stupid for the devs to add Olivia there.
>>
Why can't Chrom marry Lucina?
>>
>>322487713
Because thats his daughter.
>>
>>322486093
What kind of Lucina do you get if you build up Chrom and Lissa's relationship and they marry?
>>
>>322486093
Homebrew
>>
>>322488967
What's your point?
>>
>>322487506
I never understood the pairing with chromxolivia, I have it on my file and I don't understand why they are the best pairing for lucina. I probably should have done FeMUxChrom
>>
I really fucked up... Gregor, Vaike and Cordelia died and I didn't recruit Donmel, now I can't get Severa and Cynthia because all the men that Sumia can S support are taken. (And I'm already at chapter 25, I need to finish all the sidequests and recruit everyone from the past games). Also, how do I get Gangrel, Walhart, etc? Their mission spots roads haven't opened up yet.
>>
>>322490241
Best Pairing stat wise, story wise it's dumb and is probably only noteworthy as a throwback to Eliwood and Ninian in FE7.
>>
Can players get a divorce or can people have multiple marriage?
>>
>>322491390
Nope.
>>322490241
To me FeMUxChrom makes the most sense when you're playing as Femu but if your MaMU then of course ChromxSumia makes the most sense.
>>322491218
What a shitty throwback.
>>
>>322490241
>>322491584
My guess. Love at first sight sort of thing.
>>
>>322491792
That kind of doesn't work for Ninian x Eliwood as they don't have a chapter marriage requirement and they pretty much have a build up over most of the game.
>>
>>322487314
Gaius is a very good unit and can pass the class to get one of the best skills in the game to female offspring.

>>322491792
The game even says that this is the case, do people even read the text?
>>
>>322492015
Are you referring to how Lissa says something about it?
>>
>>322486357
>worrying about a shitty character on your first playthrough
no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.