[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it too late to order or get the Fire Emblem Fates Special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Fated.jpg (168 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Fated.jpg
168 KB, 1200x630
Is it too late to order or get the Fire Emblem Fates Special edition? It would be nice to have all three of the Fates on one cartridge.

Has it already gone up and sold out on all sites or will it become available for preorder or purchase again or available on release day?

I'd like to know because if not I'm just going to go ahead and order the regular editions.
>>
>>322484970
It's been back up sporadically but for the most part has been sold out. It may come back before February 19th but you'd just have to be diligent and check constantly.
>>
>>322486045
When was the last time you saw it up and available?
>>
>>322486436
It hasn't been for a while. There was a minor debacle where some people were reporting that some pre-orders were getting cancelled. Personally I got mine a couple days after the direct and I had to go in store for it at Gamestop.
>>
Will a digital version with all three be a thing?
>>
File: NO_ONE_CARES.jpg (120 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
NO_ONE_CARES.jpg
120 KB, 800x594
>>322484970
you fucked up anon, it's not coming back. Your best bet is to just buy one of them and download the digital version.
>>
>>322484970

>Buying censored garbage
>>
>>322486948
how would this be any different from buying them all separate? it's 80 bucks either way.
the special things here are getting all 3 on one physical cart, an artbook, and a 3ds pouch.
>>
>>322486903
I called Gamestop and they said they didn't do preorders for the special edition just the regular games?

Also is there any benefit to owning the regular editions versus the special?
>>
>>322487517
They're probably not taking anymore then anon. I've been hearing that the SE is on their Do Not Reserve list now. And no, not really. The special edition allows for all of them to be on one cart.
>>
>>322487751
Do you get more save files if you own them on separate cartridges?
>>
>>322487517
Well, it's 80 dollars to get all the games, because you buy a digital/physical copy of one for 40, pay 20 for the other to download, and then pay 20 for the neutral path to download.
So, it's kinda like getting the artbook and pouch for free if you're going to buy all of them anyway.
It's also the only way to get revelation on cart and the other two both in one cart.
If things haven't changed, revelation won't be sold for 3 weeks after launch, so it's also the only way to get it at launch. But you really want to play through both of the others before that anyway.
>>
>>322487178
What's censored?
>>
>>322488295
We don't know yet for sure yet.
>>
>>322487751
This is true, even if they have preorders left at this point for some reason, the system will literally not let them reserve a copy now.
>>
>>322488743
So one can no longer get a special edition?
>>
>>322489185
From Gamestop, probably not.
>>
>>322489185
No, that's just gamestop not being able to take anymore in-store preorders right now.
There's always a small chance them or best buy or amazon will do another round of online preorders. There's also a chance you might be able to snipe a copy because someone cancelled their preorder (muh censorship!1!!) or just didn't pick it up. You could also always give in and pay a scalper if you're a little bitch too.
>>
>>322489185

Your only hope is that someone cancels their order after they ship them out (the warehouses will only ship out however many that store has preordered. If the order is canceled before they ship, that's -1 shipped).

They typically ship around a week before release. So there's a window of a week for someone to cancel their order and create a surplus at a particular store.

If your store didn't have anyone preorder the special edition at all, you are fucked.
>>
>>322489754
Is it worth the wait or should I go ahead and just order regular edition?
>>
>>322491728
If it's not going to bother you to not have all 3 in one cart, there's literally no point to going out of your way to get it. Its the same price and content, except for the art book and pouch.
>>
>>322489185
Its currently not pre-orederable on Gamestop, Amazon and most aggravatingly to all, Best Buy meaning no 20% off..

Gamestop did do a "special preorder" which included the games at the preorder price.
>>
>>322493219
Do you get more save slots if you have it on more than one cartridge?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.