[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: xperia-psvita-concepts2.jpg (45 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
xperia-psvita-concepts2.jpg
45 KB, 600x388
if it played android games and had all the features of the psvita
>>
>>322483836
if it played vita games and didnt cost 1200$ or have a battery life of 2 hours then sure.
>>
>>322483836
If it didn't have the slide-out hinge problem of the Xperia Play (this part was weak and was the primary cause for the phone to stop working after about 1-2 years of life) then yes.

The Xperia Play was one of my best impulse purchases. It burned through my backlog so hard. The two years I had it are the most vidya I've played in my life and I loved it. It was so easy to just pop up any retro game that came to mind on my phone and play it on the way to wherever I was going, in bed, on the toilet, while traveling, etc.
>>
>>322484964
are there any other android devices with similar physical buttons.?
>>
If it had the guts of the Z5 then yes, I'd buy that shit on a heartbeat.
>>
>>322483836
>if it played android games
Android games don't exist
>and had all the features of the psvita
You mean all the games?
I suppose I would buy. I love the form factor of the PSP GO, and this looks similar. I question the quality of those "sticks" though, PSP/3DS-style circle pads might be better.
>>
Can anyone name one android game that would be considered a system seller?
>>
>>322485523
Sadly I don't think so. The Play sold like shit so Sony stopped making similar phones, and no copycats rose up.

If you want a miniature portable emulation machine you might consider grabbing a used PSP GO.

Come to think of it, the PSP was really ahead of its time... It offered people a portable movie/music/game machine years before the first iTouch bit the market. Its only flaw was marketing itself as a gaming machine instead of an everything-machine.
>>
>>322483836
Yes. But not for more than $150.
>>
>>322488064
This. I don't know why people thought those Android TV microconsoles were a good idea.
>>
>>322483836
I already have a vita and an android phone.

No.
>>
>>322488380
Most normal cell phones cost at least $400 without a contract anon.

But yeah, I wish handhelds were cheaper. I've been waiting for a significant Vita price drop for years.
>>
No because I already own a vita and love it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.