[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still play this? Started playing it again after some years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: vs_vert_color_pr.png (2 MB, 1500x1513) Image search: [Google]
vs_vert_color_pr.png
2 MB, 1500x1513
Anyone still play this? Started playing it again after some years and there's a lot of new stuff.

What's the general consensus for it if there is one? anyone wanna play together? na ec.
>>
I used to but it's gotten way too grindy. Enjoy it until the end game hits.
>>
>>322480476
So fucking much grind that it isn't even funny. I like the game and idea, but hearing about this never-ending grind makes me not want to play
>>
>>322480568
>>322480595
What these guys said. Got to end of season 2, had some fun but I realized the insane amount of grind I would need for equipment bare minimum to stand a chance in season 3 and whatever and lost all interest.
>>
>>322480568
>>322480595
Yeah I'm around lv 76 and it's kinda hard for me alone to grind up to the new lv 90 cap. I've gotten all the basic lv 70 gear which should hold up until 85-90 but I'm almost done with season 2.
>>
I've played this for years but season 3 is what finally killed it for me. Adding RNG on top of RNG was apparently a good idea to them. Also doesn't help that the game is hella dead, I rarely found any boats up for raids, even during the peak hours
>>
File: 2016_01_03_0000.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016_01_03_0000.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>322482034
yeah it's getting kinda lonely here
>>
>>322483387
>70-80 Memory of the past
ez mode that shit

Also if you're on east do you want a buddy to play with, gotta reinstall though
>>
>>322484019
yes that would make things much more easier and fun
>>
>>322484279
aight dog but I gotta ask you, are you willing to commit. Had too many new friends that played with me for like a week before quitting
>>
you still have to pay over 20 dollars for a cosmetic you want to own permanently. lots of 'pay 5 dollars to rent this cosmetic for a week' bullshit
>>
I want this game but more openworld instead of dungeons. What do you recommend /v/?
>>
>>322484651
You can actually get an inner armor for free each month with the new AP store system. If I remember correctly you just need to get 4k AP each month to renew, and 4k a month isn't hard at all now
>>
>>322484671

you're pretty much better off just buying a game instead of looking for some F2P that isn't pay2lookcoolandaccessfunclasses ;0
>>
I started playing again but the game is dead as fuck and my 21k ATT doesn't mean shit anymore which is kinda disheartening
>>
>>322485129
>my 21k ATT doesn't mean shit anymore which is kinda disheartening
Do people no longer accept 21k anymore? I remember before I stopped playing people would take 20k at the minimum for S3 raids
>>
>>322484428
I want to at least level cap my first character I made since the beta and get those new level 90 weapons to level 10+ and do all that enchanting jazz.
>>
>>322485304
It's not that it isn't accepted so much as it means fuck-all now and that makes me butthurt because I paid a lot of money for it
>>
>>322485397
sounds good to me
>>
>>322487005
What's your character's name? You can add me >>322483387 and we can play sometime. I'm getting off for a bit but I'll be back in a couple of hours.
>>
>>322488206
I'll get on reinstalling the game, don't know when I'll be able to play yet
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.