[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hello! Are you excited for Legion? It's looking to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 248_by_khubbo-d6p5rtu.jpg (63 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
248_by_khubbo-d6p5rtu.jpg
63 KB, 1191x670
Oh hello! Are you excited for Legion? It's looking to be the best WoW expansion to date!
>>
>>322478930
post panda ass
>>
File: 1443978813403.jpg (713 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1443978813403.jpg
713 KB, 1920x1280
A little.
>>
Just like the last 3 expansions, i am going to buy it, play through the new leveling content. Then scrap it and wait for next expansion.
>>
>>322478930
>back 2 pandiarrhea you pandaren slut fagot
>>
I always wanted an Ashbringer. But now I don't anymore.
>>
Well if it bombs then wow will end up being the wow killer.

I'll be playing it just for scratching the collecting itch.
>>
I was going to play legion but my wife caught me talking to my guild via vent so she thinks im hooking up with chicks on the internet. Shes convinced WoW is full of 18 year old co-eds that love fat 40 year old dudes dicks. Now I have to either quit WoW or listen to her bitch and give me the cold shoulder all day every day.

God fucking damnit. I used to whine about being a loser with no gf and no job and now that Ive had the normie life for several years I just want to go back to living in a shithole apartment by myself playing video games and fapping with my waifu every day.
>>
>>322478930
I want to fuck a panda.
>>
>>322480890
>being this much of a beta

Your wife listens to you, cucky, not the other way around. Grow a spine or wait for Tyrone to please your wife to calm her down, you fucking subhuman.
>>
File: alice.gif (387 KB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
alice.gif
387 KB, 400x305
>>322480890
>Shes convinced WoW is full of 18 year old co-eds that love fat 40 year old dudes dicks

I don't play WoW, but I'd love to hook up with you because I love fat 40 year olds dicks.
>>
>>322480890
Why the fuck did you marry her?
>>
File: pandur.png (401 KB, 357x439) Image search: [Google]
pandur.png
401 KB, 357x439
I really want to go back and play again but nope.
WoD was fucking trash
>>
>>322481287
she was offering me pussy at the time. I would have agreed to anything.

Srs tho I was in the same >tfw no gf bullshit depression you read about all the time on here and then she came along and I thought I wanted the normie life.
>>
>>322481230
how feminine is your penis?
>>
File: me in the hoodie.jpg (74 KB, 377x604) Image search: [Google]
me in the hoodie.jpg
74 KB, 377x604
>>322482473
14 year olds dont have a penis you silly
>>
>>322480890
Thank your wife for taking such good care of your retarded self.
>>
>>322482374
divorce her ass nigga

if you had procreated, you have already fulfiled your ultimate purpose in life, run free and do whatever the fuck you want instead of listening to a woman like a good cuck
>>
>>322482746
ew gross. fuck off

>>322482992
If I do that she gets half my shit and I become a weekend dad which sounds shitty. Im stuck big time.
>>
>>322483661
Doesn't she forfeit any monetary compensation if she initaites the divorce? Just become an asshole.
>>
>>322483769
you must not be from around here. In 'murrica they get half the shit, usually get primary custody of the kids, child support until they are 24 if they go to college, and if you are married more than 7 years they get maintenance payments. Id be better off eating a bullet.
>>
>>322485264
So basically women can marry you, divorce you after a day, then she gets half of your property?
>>
>>322485354
nah its half the shit aquired after the marriage usually. but ive been married 10 years so thats everything I have. even shit you have before the marriage can be taken though if she gets a jewish enough lawyer and you can't prove beyond a doubt you aquired it before the marriage.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.