[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never played a AC game, is it worth playing any? Which?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: assassins-creed-destaque.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
assassins-creed-destaque.jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
Never played a AC game, is it worth playing any? Which?
>>
read the summary for 1

play 2

play brotherhood

stop playing
>>
>>322477906
Thanks.
>>
>>322477906
Also feel free to add Black Flag to the end of the list if you wanna be a pirate. It's fun and feels very different from other games in series.
>>
Black flag and then drop it.
>>
>>322478213
I'll probably do this.
>>
2 and Black Flag are always worth playing.

Syndicate is all right if you can find it cheap too.
>>
>>322478592
Exactly.

I'd say 2, black flag, and syndicate.
>>
1, 2 and brotherhood

then watch the rest on youtube if the story still interests you; it gets fucked up six ways to sunday

black flag is overrated
>>
>>322478592
Is that literally a mission to speak to the bells in Big Ben? This series has become down right stupid.
>>
They are essentially the same game but with different characters and stories.
The ship mechanic in 4 is cool for a bit then it gets repetitive real fast.
Just play 4 you get to be a pirate and meet other pirates
>>
>>322478213
>>322478110
>>322478592
>>322479906
>>322479785
Black Flag is terrible. The first hour or so it's comfy and inviting, but then you see there is literally only one mission type - follow. Follow a guy or follow a ship with your ship, both are tedious and annoying.

Story also falls apart and becomes awkward. Gameplay is same as other AC games, using the ship isn't really that interesting beyond the first hour and a few battles.

AC2/Brotherhood are the only ones you should play really. AC1 was pretty cool but again is very repetitive. AC3 is kinda a mess. Unity is still buggy but a step in the right direction (actual assassinations for once), but it and Syndicate are pretty much exactly what's wrong with AAA open world games today.
>>
>>322477738
AC1 was good, don't let the memers tell you otherwise.

AC2 was okay, but the gameplay and story were both heavily dumbed down to cater to casuals.

Brotherhood is essentially an AC2 expansion.

Black Flag is decent, but I couldn't get into it because I hate pirates.

The rest are trash.
>>
>>322480248
black flag is only interesting depending on your disposition of its naval theme and pirates

the game itself is fucking horribly boring
>>
>>322477738

Yes, 4 5 and 0 are the best Ace Combat games
>>
>>322480643
I love pirates and ships, but like I said, the mission types make it terrible. Environment and theme is great.
>>
>>322479946
Yes, there are ancient aliens in the bell of Big Ben, it's really an artifact.
>>
>>322477738

Skip 1 because it's basically a boring tech demo

Play AC 2 trilogy to finish Ezios story

Skip 3 and just play Assassins Creed Rogue if you want some fun gameplay, the rest are pointless.
>>
The series as a whole is pretty overrated, but I'd still recommend 2, brotherhood, and black flag
>>
>>322481056
Overrated? Everyone fucking hates it now.
>>
File: Frog_Prince.png (22 KB, 246x400) Image search: [Google]
Frog_Prince.png
22 KB, 246x400
>>
>>322477738
I started playing the games last week. Finished AC1 was fun af. Playing 2 is so fucking nice. Can't wait to play the rest and find out what stupid shit they pile onto the story.
>>
>>322480248
I'm in probably the last chapter, and I can't give myself the need to give a fuck and finish the goddamm game

It was seriously fun when you had the ship, and you started to sink the bigger ones, while the right music hits it. But once I got all the upgrades and customized my ship to look like I wanted, I stopped playing and I can't bring myself playing again, because the gameplay is so fucking boring and the story is so fucking uninteresting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.