[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER THAT KI IS FREE ON XBL, ITS CROSSBUY FOR THE PC VERSION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
REMINDER THAT KI IS FREE ON XBL, ITS CROSSBUY FOR THE PC VERSION IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS

REMINDER THAT KI IS FREE ON XBL, ITS CROSSBUY FOR THE PC VERSION IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS

>>
>>322474318
Free to play, not freeware. Big difference. It was always free to play.
>>
>FREE

*Xbox Live Gold account required.
>>
>>322474516
are you being retarded on purpose?

if anything, its bullshit because you have to buy a subscription before redeeming the """""FREE""""" copy
>>
My console subs ran out at the start of the year.

can I still play the games I previously got with games with gold or are they locked?
>>
Not op but they are giving you the ultra pack for season one. It includes the original KI and has some extra costumes and what not for the characters.
>>
>>322474642
It's not free when you have to buy every character that isn't Jago.
>>
>Windows 10 store exclusive
>not on Steam

It's dead on arrival.
>>
File: 1281368328972.jpg (126 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
1281368328972.jpg
126 KB, 600x502
>Windows 10 is required to play
Good shill.
>>
>>322474778
the ultra edition season one has several characters to choose from.

again, they are providing a retail copy for no cost, and again, the retarded thing about calling it free is that you have to buy a XBL membership first.
>>
>>322474789
you would think they learned their lesson after GFWL
>>
File: 1449312607962.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1449312607962.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>322474318
>>322474642
>Free to download
>with an Xbox Live Gold membership
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.