[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games that allow me to become an unkillable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1422077452869.png (57 KB, 1389x655) Image search: [Google]
1422077452869.png
57 KB, 1389x655
What are some good games that allow me to become an unkillable literal god and go around murdering everyone?
>>
>>322472575
Undertale
>>
>>322472575
Undertale, every other answer is fruitless shitposting
>>
Prototype 2, you become an unstoppable killing machine later in the game

Shadows of Mordor, You become a legend among the orcs as you become Death incarnate, an unseeable foe that rampages through the orcish ranks

Dishonored, if you git gud you are 100% unkillable demon god king, master of Blink+Agility, If you get the right abilities you are an absolute killing machine
>>
>>322472575
basically every bethesda game, including fallout 3 and 4
only problem is, being a god and all gets boring after you have seen everything and you lose all reason to play
>>
I know this stuff is only for idiots, but I love it so much when a game lets you get so OP you couldn't possibly die even if you tried your hardest.
>>
>>322472575
Divinity Original Sin does a pretty good job
>>
>>322472713
>>322472827
more like undermeme tbqh senpai (means to be honest, family)
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
>>
>be 12, play morrowind
>its my first rpg
>pick stats i think sound cool
>my character struggles to kill packs of 2-3 rats, im basically useless
>everyone treats me like shit
>swim up and down balmora stream to train my guy
>sneak around town trying to stealing stuff trying to earn money to train
>steal from guards towers in hopes of getting decent weapons to use
>get strong enough i can kill actual bandits now
>do some basic missions for fighters guild, make a little more money
>do some missions or thieves guild
>stronger now, i feel i can take on just about anything 1v1 if i take health pots and buff myself with spells before the fight
>thieves guild rival gang is causing trouble im suppose to steal something back from them but im not actually a theif so i they catch me and team up on me, i struggle to kill them but when i clear out their building it becomes my player home.
>do main story quests, become a little more known in the world
>some people are a little more friendly
>delve into the mysterious daedric ruins
>become much stronger, feel like i am playing god mode
>game is still interesting because of the exploration of hand crafted dungeons and hand placed hidden treasure and stuff like
>sunken dwemer ruins where you find a note of a guy who got lost underwater and knows hes going to die
>some really strange guy in the northern part of the map says a whole bunch of crazy shit like there are dragons everywhere but they just fly above the clouds so you cant see them etc
>sounds weird
>one thing he says is that there is a sunken ruin in the south ocean with a god that will give you treasure or something
>actually sounds somewhat plausible, go to look for it, eventually find a shrine to a deadric lord that gives me a quest for a special weapon
Was over a year before i even finished the main quest. that game pretty much ruined an entire summer for me because i was glued to it 24/7. I have never been so into a game since and i never will be because im too old.
>>
Warframe.
>>
Fallout
>>
>>322473701

Last time I checked (before this whole "enhanced" edition) devs were in nerfing spree and everything that could end up being effective, would get nerfed into oblivion.

Can you really become walking murder machine now?
>>
>>322475978
Yeah man. Especially once you get to 15 and you the super powerful once per battle spells. Oneshot every boss with hail, except the final one who had like 20% life left after that. He was still frozen for two rounds after that so it was still ok.
>>
>>322473169
>Prototype 2

THAT DOES NOT EXIST!!!
>>
>>322476387
does EE run better?
I had really bad framerate on original version
>>
New Vegas, Morrowind, any game without any form of levelling. They become ridiculously easy after 5 hours
>>
Mount and Blade
>>
>>322477987
Well I haven't played the non-EE version, but it runs fine on my 4 years old laptop.
>>
Overlord
>>
>>322475978
Sure, some builds they nerfed others they buffed. I know the resistance change made going dragon knight (max fire resist so fire spells heal you) made most if not all the lava puzzles pointless because you could just walk through lava.
>>
>>322472713
>>322472827
Literally how, sameguy?
>>
>>322473447
>playing fallout 3 + dlcs
>just finish the operation anchorage (whatever its called) dlc quest
>pretty cool loot here
>wish there was a ninja sword or something thatd be wicked
>hmmm, whats this...
> :^)
>unstoppable killing machine
>>
>>322479718

Thats it, until you decide to run "aliun dlc" and encounter "panzer aliunz" with 80% damage reduction and huge HP pool.

Nothing new, in fact, I had the same with playing Morrowind's Bloodmoon as pretty OP character, since werewolfs were scaled to your level.
>>
>>322473497
in Overlord [great game] I grinded green minion pickups and infused my armour with them [+health regeneration] to the point where I was able to heal faster than almost all enemies could damage me

took hours and hours of autistic farming but it was worth it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.