[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a fun class in NWN 1/2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: x.png (502 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
x.png
502 KB, 812x960
What's a fun class in NWN 1/2?
>>
>>322471231

Fighter/WeaponMaster if you want to left click to win

Sorcerer if you want to become a demigod halfway through the game

Everything else is shit for the single player.

Go play on an RP server otherwise ded games.
>>
Monk just werks, the class got some good equipment that wasn't in D&D books so now it's good.
>>
mage or sorcerer
like always
>>
>>322471231
rogue/shadowthief/assassin is objectively the most OP build

with perfect two weapon fighting, hide in plain sight and epic precision you can easily destroy every enemy in one throw of the dice
>>
>>322471589
time stop, you're dead
>>
>>322471589

>Rogue/SD/Assassin

>Not Rogue/Fighter/Monk or Assassin/Fighter/Monk

It's like you don't like having TEN FUCKING ATTACKS EVERY ROUND that debilitate enemy strength and potentially paralyze them if you do the assassin variant, along with all the other utility a thief brings, Epic Dodge and ~60 damage sneak attacks on every hit.
>>
They're all clunky as shit desu. The engine is terrible all around.
>>
>>322471231
My best char was a high-DEX Barbarian with a few levels in fighter and dual-weapon fighting

>dem feats
>dat damage reduction
>all dat glorious dodge
>dat massive to-hit modifier
>dem 12 attacks per round
>>
>>322471812

with perfect 2 weapon fighting at max level you get the ten attacks anyway, and i said shadow thief, not shadow dancer
>>
>>322471707

Rogue and Bard mixes have access to Time Stop as well, through UMD. They can also do a lot more damage inside of that time stop than a mage can, since you're flatfoot.

See >>322471812

>Get the drop on a mage since I have hide/ms
>Haste myself while stealthed
>Time stop scroll
>Open up for about 600 damage, if he lives through it his strength is hardcapped down to 3 and he's encumbered.
>Another flurry of attacks coming for whatever spell he could hope to be casting

It's generally known that even sorcerers need a LITTLE bit of prep time, but yes, no shit, a mage with prep time will kill anything else. Rogue's dominance comes from the element of surprise.
>>
>Cast spell
>Have to rest

these games are boring
>>
>>322471231
Rouge or druid
>>
Cleric
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.