[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best gaming mouse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: GAYMING MOUSE.jpg (49 KB, 628x580) Image search: [Google]
GAYMING MOUSE.jpg
49 KB, 628x580
What's the best gaming mouse?
>>
>>322469293
not u
>>
File: Happy Dogs Keyboard.jpg (54 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
Happy Dogs Keyboard.jpg
54 KB, 541x458
Why the Mad Catz™ R.A.T. Pro X Ultimate Gaming Mouse of course!
>>
The one that fits your hand size and grip style, has enough DPI for your resolution, a high enough polling rate for your monitor, enough buttons for the type of game, decent software, no forced acceleration/interpolation or prediction, a low failure rate and comes at a price low enough to buy it without regret.
>>
>>322469925
Hey, don't forget DECENT pads under the mouse.

I can't tell you how big of an improvement a mouse gets from adding smooth gliding plastic pads under it.
>>
>>322470239
Those are possible to easily retrofit - the rest isn't.
>>
>>322469925
yeah but what one?
>>
>>322470510
The point is that it doesn't exist as a go-to model. Every mouse has flaws and you have to pick the one that does most of what you need and hope the shortcomings and flaws aren't too bad for you.
>>
>>322470510
https://geekhack org/index.php?topic=56240.0
pick one
>>
>>322471016
yeah but which one is the best?
>>
>>322469293
they're literally all the same
>>
>>322469925
This guy is 100% correct.
>>
G502 is pretty nice
>>
That's no mouse. That's a death star.
>>
>>322469716
That's disgusting.
>>
My personal favorite is the Logitech G300, fits my hand, lets me do the flat palm thing and not hawk hand like some faggots. If this lasts me for a long time then I'll be happy.
>>
File: 51orYKqUn0L._SL1000_.jpg (55 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51orYKqUn0L._SL1000_.jpg
55 KB, 1000x1000
The Redragon Mammoth will be the standard in another few years when you fags lose your boners for Logitech and Razer products. There is literally no negative aspects about it.

http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Mammoth-Programmable-PC-Profiles-Switches/dp/B00GU4F4OM
>>
the most expensive one
>>
>>322476118
>it's a laser mouse
>>
>>322476118
>literally no negative aspects about it.
>it's ugly as sin

nah m8
>>
>>322472221
i got a g502

bretty nice. got it from bestbuy and they pricematched to amazon
>>
I have CM Storm Inferno
it's ok for a poorfag
>>
logitech mx518
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.