[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow Hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ben and brother in law.jpg (383 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
ben and brother in law.jpg
383 KB, 1920x960
Shadow Hearts III was and could be a thing.

It would have starred Yuri and Kurando's dads.

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/shadow-hearts-creator-working-new-video-game

Please happen.
>>
Would be cool but I'll believe it when I see it. All it says here is the director is working on a game, for all I know that game is some mobile piece of crap.
>>
>>322469056
I defnitely don't think the game he's working is Shadow Hearts III.

But the fact he had a scenario planned and stated that New World isn't a direct continuation gives me some hope.

Be interested to see how the time travelling shenanigans in the end could affect SH1 and 2 assuming 3 does happen.
>>
But we already have III.

Or will they label it is a spin off now?
>>
File: 10zpbopmo0f7l.jpg (46 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
10zpbopmo0f7l.jpg
46 KB, 560x420
I just need more Karin.
>>
>>322468878
While it would be cool, the series went downhill from the first one which had 10/10 atmosphere and a strong cast.

Covenant was good enough (with slightly improved gameplay) but the plot was a complete mess with awful pacing and it really misrepresented most of the characters from the first game. Plus, half the cast was forgettable (only likable playable characters were Yuri, Karin, the vampire and the wolf).

New World wasn't quite as bad as people usually make it to be but it was still really average even compared to Covenant.
>>
>>322471070
Did you read the article?

It wasn't a direction continuation hence it had no III in the name.

III is a continuation of Yuri's story.

>>322471218
Indeed, given what Machida said, maybe she could have a happier ending.
>>
>>322472847
>Did you read the article?
Nope, too lazy.

All the important things have already been mentioned here.
>>
That soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcm3ak-SLqM
>>
>>322474242
I should really get to finishing Shadow hearts 2 someday, the soundtrack was pretty good
>>
>>322472847
Continuation of what?
Shadow Hearts ended with the first one.
>>
>>322474415
Should have read the article.

>Shadow Hearts III doesn’t exist yet (meant as a progression of Yuri’s story, Shadow Hearts: From the New World is the third chapter of the saga, but is not linked to the previous chapters), but I don’t think that the bad ending of part II is the real conclusion,” Machida said.

>“I can’t tell you exactly what inspired that, but I’m sure that Yuri (the player), after seeing the destiny of part II, will lead Shadow Hearts I towards a good ending, proving that the actual conclusion of part II is a positive one. I’m sure about that.”
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.