[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone figure out what this ARG shit is about yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (3 KB, 534x391) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 534x391
Did anyone figure out what this ARG shit is about yet?
>>
>>322468538
Yeah, the reward is the badge. This little ARG is over now and delusional idiots think this is some massive secret push to finally announce Half Life 3.
>>
it's just a random compression artifact that just aligned itself to MAYBE look like a lamba symbol.
>>
>>322468794
While this seems by far the most likely outcome, apparently some new .wav file was found yesterday
>>
>>322469064
Which lead back to finding the badge. They found the badge by accident and out of order.
>>
File: Kay cactus.gif (50 KB, 131x185) Image search: [Google]
Kay cactus.gif
50 KB, 131x185
I don't really care at this point.
I didn't even read their faggy comic.

Just keep the free badges coming, boys.
>>
>>322469156
Oh right kek
>>
>>322468794
Buddy a red herring is a misleading plot device, there's no way that's the pay off ya dingus
>>
>>322469461
it is though
Valve are a bunch of hacks
>>
File: redherring.png (11 KB, 86x119) Image search: [Google]
redherring.png
11 KB, 86x119
>>322468803

Anon, what would be the fucking odds? In addition to the lambda it even got the little circle around it and the protruding tab of the HL logo

Not to mention it's a confirmed to be an ARG or something of that nature. Just look at the badge you can get
>>
guys the red herring is just valve having a hearty kek at all the idiots who think this means hl3. the red herring IS the arg, it's literally nothing
they're shitheads, i thought we knew this
>>
Gaben's fucking with us and you know it.
No reason to get hype unless this fatass announces HL3 for real.
>>
>>322469585
>it's a confirmed to be an ARG
I can't wait till is just more hats for TF2 and you kill yourself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.