[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There exists no game series that wouldn't benefit from being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: DmHYm7u.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DmHYm7u.gif
2 MB, 320x240
There exists no game series that wouldn't benefit from being CUHRAYZEE. Prove me wrong.
>>
how you crazy boys like killer is dead?
Its a bit simplistic. I'm having fun with it on PC cause you can use the mouse for the shooting sections.
>>
Animal Crossing
Cooking Sims in general
>>
>>322468642
Suda51 games are CUHRAYZEE in everything except gameplay. The most advance his games got are parrying against bitter Henry in NMH1
>>
Animal Crossing.

It's designed to be a relaxing experience and adding blood pumping maneuvers would kind of ruin the direction.
>>
>Metal Gear gets a cuhrayzee game
>fanbase is now filled with underages who fall for that shit in addition to MGS2 pseudointellectuals and gorilla warfare experts
Careful what you wish for, etc.
>>
>>322468902

Problem with MGS is it's extremely stubborn in the way it has to have storytelling and serious world damning conspiracy in typical Kojima fashion (which makes MGSV extra disappointing when it doesn't make any sense or go anywhere with it). The gameplay was fine but not really enough for a game of that length, which was fairly modest to begin with.

DMC games and such were from the start about the cuhraazy gameplay, there wasn't anywhere for the attention and effort to go to elsewhere in development. DMC3 in particular compared to 4 felt like it with how the story is sparse, and the meat of the game is both HoH or Bloody Palace.

Not like you care since you didn't actually bother to get around to finishing your post.
>>
ARMA
>>
>>322469202
MGS has some depth to its dicking around

I agree though, mgsv was disappointing as fuck.
I already played PW and didnt want such a long winded fart of a game again.
>>
File: 1448558008476.jpg (23 KB, 607x443) Image search: [Google]
1448558008476.jpg
23 KB, 607x443
Turn based tactics games would benefit how? I like my crazy but it needs to stay in TPS and beat em up/hack n slash.
>>
>>322468267
Can you post more crazy gifs?
That one with dante acting like dio especifically
>>
>>322470201
Just lurk /cgg/ (CUHRAYZEE Games General)
>>
>>322470201
Why the fuck would you want this, it's pure cringe. The romaji is completely wrong.
>>
File: DMC422.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DMC422.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>322468781
add a funfair
make it with mad minigames
perfect balance between a cosy experience with your town, to bounding with other villagers by doing games with them

it would add things
>>
>tfw no Star Wars cuhrazy game
>>
I wanted to say X3 but I'd actually play that.
>>
File: WindWaker1.png (149 KB, 293x329) Image search: [Google]
WindWaker1.png
149 KB, 293x329
>>322468267
How would a Survival horror games benefit? What about stealth games?
>>
>cuhrazy fags

I wish Quentin was here to put you gays in your place

t. Diamond Dogs
>>
File: Brea Trickster 2.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Brea Trickster 2.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>
>>322471754
Fuck quentin. Nobody should have to conform to some bullshit social conventions.
>>
>>322470824
Star Wars games are always dumbed down as much as they can to pander to 8 year olds, EA admitted it.
What a wierd ass wish seriously, there's no way anyone would make a SW deep enough to call it cuhrayzee.
>>
>>322468902
MGR was pretty crazy.
>>
Cuhrazy Persona sounds like a bad time
>>
File: DMC3 dante.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DMC3 dante.webm
3 MB, 640x480
cuhrayzee is nice and all but I like to have a calm and simple game once in a while that doesn't make me want to git gud at it and dump hundreds of hours into
>>
>>322471358
>stealth games
you have the ability to transform into various unsuspicious household items and furniture and have to stealth your way through heavily guarded levels by doing cuhrazy vase/couch/cupboard/lamp transformations

when spotted, you drop yourself onto enemies as a piano or shove them away as a chair or door, however it lowers your score

there will be a bonus gym level where you lose your ability to transform, instead, your transformation combos are replaced with bodybuilding poses and dudebro selfies to not appear suspicious
>>
>>322468267
Horror games.
An overly competent protagonist would end up removing any tension.
>>
>>322470649
>All that shit
> Only A rank
That has always cracked me up, that the game doesn't actually register most of the hilariously he'd combomad tricks, as anything impressive, and just a big standard "stinger into uppercut, into Ariel rave" with a couple style changes and dark slayer attacks thrown in, will get you more style points.
>>
>>322474884
Then make the enemies even more powerful and a lot
I hate crippled protags for the sake of "muh horror"
Fuck RE4 and RE5 for their bullshit tank comtrols
>>
>>322469202
>DMC games and such were from the start about the cuhraazy gameplay

But they weren't. 1 and 2 are more focused on atmosphere and shit, since the gameplay is akin to a 3D beat em up in terms of combos and shit.
>>
>>322470824
It would be kinda hard to do that because any kind of combo potential gets thrown out the window when you realize that lightsabers one-shot everything except bosses.
>>
>>322476214
Then you lose any kind of relatability.
>This demigod is scared of these horror you can't understand
Top ten horror material right there.
>>
>>322476989
Self insert fags are the worst
>>
>>322472017
when she will come back ? ;_;
>>
File: 999 spoilers.png (49 KB, 255x190) Image search: [Google]
999 spoilers.png
49 KB, 255x190
>>322468267
>There exists no game series that wouldn't benefit from being CUHRAYZEE.

Well, 999 would definetly not benef-

RULES OF NATUUUUUUUURE
>>
>>322474191
>crazy persona game sounds bad
>not wanting some insane action with aigis where she utilizes all of her inbuilt weaponry, speed and strenght to dispatch great enemies with style

Fuck you
>>
CUHRAYZEE Uno would be fun.
>>
>>322474191
I liked arena
>>
>>322468267
>animal crossing

Actually that would be pretty fun
>>
CUHRAZEE TAXI
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
>>
>>322468267
You're autistic. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: the only difference.jpg (840 KB, 1024x1440) Image search: [Google]
the only difference.jpg
840 KB, 1024x1440
>>
File: 1393171231299.gif (2 MB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
1393171231299.gif
2 MB, 200x171
>>322468267
>CUHRAYZEE
>>
>>322468642
It was boring for me and the segments varied wildly between kinda interesting and just edgy "lolsorandumb for it's own sake" bullshit.
>>
>>322474191
>>322478939
>>322479854
Just add Arena's gameplay to the regular game and voilá.
>>
>>322468902
>calls people underage
>his favorite game in the series is 1 or 3, aka the simplest games plotwise which amount to little more than a fun action romp with literally no substance
>>
>>322470185
having dope ass attack animations like in fire emblem
>>
>>322470185
Keep the turn based map movement, but when you enter combat you duel them in a third person hack and slash type deal. maybe certain enemies spawn trash enemies/reinforcements to make it somewhat challenging and so you have a chance to combo off multiple enemies.
>>
>>322470185
>party members can be mapped to controller buttons
>able to execute a attacks with multiple party members at once like in Chrono Trigger
>inputs are combos you do on the controller for the techniques
>these include long chains, pause combos, etc.
>you're able to cancel out of combos at specific points and conserve some part of the cost of the combo
>counterattacks happen in real time during this mode and you can block/parry them
>this entire system is a toggle that you're asked for at the start of the game
>if you choose to not use the system, the combo animations are recycled as special attacks

Thank me later, faggot.
>>
>>322484754
That actually sounds fun as fuck.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.