[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can go Deeper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Greentext your favorite game

State a major flaw with it.
>>
File: Majora's_Mask_Artwork.png (161 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
Majora's_Mask_Artwork.png
161 KB, 426x382
>Majora's Mask

The entire Canyon segment has noticeably less effort put behind its development than the other 3 main sections of the game. It was likely rushed.
For one thing it's the smallest by far, with the entire area literally displayed on one map.
Then there's the lack of any real transformation mask save for the Giant's mask which is arbitrarily just given to you right before the boss, which ends up turning what would have been an interestingly challenging boss into the most generic and mindless but still simple hack and slash combat in the history of the franchise.
The worst part of this is the new well segment. Unlike in Ocarina, this sub-dungeon is literally a padded out trading sequence which is far more intrusively boring and pointless than it needs to be.
>>
>Kirby 64

Holy fuck Kirby MOVE FASTER
>>
>>322467994
Not really a flaw.
The game is accordingly designed around the speed.
>>
>Mega Man X

The fire stage will almost always be gimped in a playthrough due to it making the most sense to go after Chill Penguin first. Dash should've been given to you from the start.
>>
File: wet.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wet.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Star Fox 64
Best Girl is not in it
>>
>4chan

OP is a furFAG
>>
>>322468358
>posts FEMALE character
>somehow a faggot
K
>>
>>322468440
>being a faggot is exclusive to homosexuals
>>
>Hitman: Blood Money
Terrible unskippable linear tutorial that goes against the whole point of the actual game.
>>
>>322468140
There are some parts of the game that simply feel like you aren't moving far at all due to Kirby's relatively slow runspeed in comparison to games like Superstar. The graphical switch from 2D to 3D could be to blame for this, and it's still my favorite game anyways.

Another minor flaw is the collectable enemy cards are completely RNG.
>>
>>322468440
>it's my first day on 4chan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.