[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is expecting a Nintendo direct this month? Based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
Who else here is expecting a Nintendo direct this month? Based on previous years, a direct usually took place somewhere in November and then the next one in January. Any predictions? What do you guys want to see? Localizations? Release dates?
>>
I'm thinking Feb to coincide with the release of Corrin and Bayo.
>>
>>322465562

They need something this month, because goddamn it's been negative publicity for like 6 months solid with a peak of interest every now and then

Also marketing your shit might help
>>
>>322465562
Any new Wii U games.
Also, some release dates for the games that are coming out later this year.
>>
Further Splatoon updates
Starfox Zero
Legend of Zelda
Bravely Second release date for NA along with info for the Feb Euro release
>>
I've kinda half gone off Nintendo the last year or so.

I mean the games have been pretty "meh" with a good game every now and then, but for the most part, I don't even like talking about them anymore. It's just too depressing.
>>
Release dates would be nice, but I doubt they'd do a direct just for that.

Monster Hunter X localization announcement would be cool.
>>
I don't care, the only Nintendo related things I care about are everything DQ on 3DS and Etrian Vaporeware V.
>>
It'll probably be in February, either the 9th or 16th.
>>
>>322465562
I hope the new yakuza boss announces he's downsizing nintendo into a software only company, with plans to completely shutdown mid 2016, and porting over games they stole, back on to platforms that deserve them more
>>
>>322466118
ahahahahahahahahah
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>322466895
No he's super serious of course
>>
SMT IV Final for Europe
That's about it
>>
File: 1355742867919.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1355742867919.png
103 KB, 500x500
>>322465562
Probably a release date for Bayo and Corrin for smash
SF Zero stuff and more info on Zelda.
>>
Monster Hunter XU announcement
>>
They don't exactly have a lot to talk about, the Wii U and 3DS were both on life support last year with regards current releases and they've already talked about the few morsels remaining.

I think they said there'd be one more Splatoon direct but aside from that we probably won't hear anything else until the NX.
>>
>>322465562
iwata :(
>>
>>322465754
>it's been negative publicity for like 6 months
are you retarded?
>>
Stop acting like you're really predicting something shocking.

They will obviously have a direct im either January or February.

They have to talk about twilight princesses and smash dlc.

And they will include pokken talk in the jap direct.
>>
Reminder that Majoras Mask 3D was announced last January and released only two months later.

Anything can happen.
>>
>>322465562
>Who else here is expecting a Nintendo direct this month?
Not I.

Nintendo have nothing to show. What exactly do you think would be in it? #FE? lol. I want that game ,but NoA is not going to market it. They are only localizing because they are forced to by NoJ.
>>
>>322465562
Don't base your expectations on previous years.
Remember Kimishima said Directs would change format this year.
We don't know what that means yet.
>>
>>322469257
>Nintendo have nothing to show
Twilight princess hd
>>
>>322469535
I would love a direct full of information on new additions and changes to the game, but we both know that isn't happening. The first thing they did was shove an amiibo down our throats.
>>
>>322469639
I don't know about a list of changes, but it would be nice to see them release a new trailer with a general overview. I just hope that Nintendo aren't going to try to make people buy amiibo for the "right" reasons.
>>
Time for more details on Twilight Princess HD.
>>
>>322470228
What details are you expecting? It's a visual tidy up of an old game, it will probably have no substantial gameplay changes. Maybe it'll have a photo mode at most.
>>
>>322470386
Not him, but a new difficulty setting and tweaks to the gear you obtain at the very least.
>>
I will expect just some release dates being confirmed and that's it.

I would love if they instead announce some new games, like a new Kirby game, though.
>>
>>322471089
At most I would expect a 2 min presentation but even that is a stretch. I would like some new 3DS game announcements and a little more details on Fire Emblem Fates like when it is coming out in the EU.
>>
>>322472856
Actually for the remake, the main thing I want added (on a visual level) is a redone lighting engine and / or dynamic shadows.
Your other suggestions are pretty tame and will very likely happen.
>>
>>322465562
Iwata is dead and so are directs. Maybe this year they'll get their shit together and show up at E3 proper with a press show that shows all the shit they would have shown in the directs that nobody but nintendo fans watch.
>>
>>322465562
post yfw besides zelda wii u they launch link's awakening 3D HD remaster
>>
>>322470228
Is this really a thing? After they already remade it on the wii? How pathetic...
>>
We need the NX asap
And Iwata back...
>>
>>322474067
Why is a press show necessary? Tradition?
They have horrible filler and have technical fuck-ups quite often.
>>
>>322465562
Oh man, I can't wait for their next direct so they can shove even more of their cancerous amiibos into my throat!
>>
>>322474651
>Why is a press show necessary? Tradition?
because before 2010 they were actually used to convert people to a system. Now it's cheaper to pay a few sites that will advertise you more efficiently and even better, fanatize you enough so you don't change brand when shit is sold to you.
>>
>>322474382
The Wii version was released at the same time as the GameCube version>>322474651
>>
You'll get some new quick low budget announcement at best. Don't expect much before E3
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.