[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good video games that broach the subject of a shadow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: illuminati.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
What are some good video games that broach the subject of a shadow group controlling world government?

Kojima games aren't good and are not allowed to be discussed ITT
>>
MGS2
MGS4
MGS3, to a degree
>>
>>322463936
Inazuma Eleven.
>>
Shadow President. Takes a bit time to get into, but is one of the best kinds.
Also Floor 13, but that's secret police agency stuff, not organization
>>
OLD MEN
>>
>>322463936

Deus Ex series.

Play everything except Invisible War.
>>
>>322464434
Invisible war is okay though. Has some really neat twists and turns where you feel used by shady shadow organizations
>>
>>322463936
Deus Ex I think. I'm about half way through and the explanation might change drastically in the second half but so far it fits the bill
>>
>>322464357
Shadow President doesn't really involve the illuminati or anything like that. It's more like the most accurate simulation of what it's actually like to be US president ever made.
>>
>>322465204
Well you do a lot of shady stuff under the table to continue having the world dance by uncle Sam's tune though. True, Illuminati and stuff aren't there, but you can basically be them.
>>
What are some video games that broach the subject of fruit flies controlling world government?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4
>>
>>322464412
WARNING
WARNING
>>
Hitman.
>>
The bosses will from MGS3 is basically "A brave new world order"

Ocelot says he will lead a new world order in mgs2 and mgs1 and mgs4.
>>
Didn't assassins creed go into this aswell?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.