[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with twitch? Even girls who aren't flaunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: f1.png (1 MB, 1288x814) Image search: [Google]
f1.png
1 MB, 1288x814
What is wrong with twitch? Even girls who aren't flaunting their cleavage, there should be a rule to how much overlay they can put over a game before they can't stream it as video games anymore...
>>
>>322458317
>bitches about bitches
>picks the most demure streamer as an example
Nadia is the probably the least guilty among females of excessive cleavage.

Also I'm amazed I just typed out that sentence. Who gives a fuck? If you don't like it, don't watch it.
>>
>>322458650
>least guilty

cuz she's flat senpai
>>
>>322458796
She's actually quite stacked. It's hard to tell most of the time.
>>
>>322458650
cleavage clearly wasn't OPs point, W.Knight.
>>
passive ads are big on twitch
>>
>>322459130
pics

has she done nude or near nude
>>
>>322458317
>begging for subs and followers
>disrupting your entire stream to give shout outs to subs and followers
>cluttering your entire overlay with mentions to subs and followers

That's what killed Twitch and it's not only women who do it.
>>
>>322459272
there should be a limit though before its just as bad as just putting a camera that takes up half the screen, in OP's case its putting up ads that take up half the screen
>>
>>322461573
Ever seen a sport game? Every inch of the field is full of passive ads, and then you have active ads during the game, and then they cut for commercial breaks, which is worst.

Twitch is no where as bad as NHL or NFL or any other major sport.
>>
File: CL screenshot.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CL screenshot.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>322461695
If you're American maybe
>>
>>322461695
not while the game is on only during breaks
>>
>>322462030
>taking povertyball seriously
>>
>>322462030
>divegrass
>real sport
>>
>>322462030
Bravia Ford Ford Heineken Enjoy responsibly UEFA champions league PS3
>>
>>322463943
>>322464098
>literally the biggest sport in the world
>Americans crying cause of muh american football which no one gives a shit about outside of the US

top lel
>>
>>322464242
None of that shit obstructs the screen though and unlike American sports soccer has one break in 90 minutes.
>>
>>322458317
Honestly, who fucking cares? Why do some guys feel the need to set all these rules for female gamers? I was annoyed with the whole "I'm a gamer because I played Zelda once" thing too, but this is getting ridiculous. You don't try to impose these rules on guys, so why do girls need to abide by such strict guidelines to avoid harassment?
Y'know what's more pathetic than a girl who tries to make money off this shit? The males who actually give her that money.
>she doesn't even like games, she's just doing this because she saw that it worked for other girls
You could say the same about 80% of gaming channels on YouTube now. Heck, I bet there's losers in this thread who made YouTube channels and think they're going to make some mad dosh just because it worked some other screaming idiots.
>m-maybe not yet, b-but when I get more subscribers, maybe
Yeah, no. Go get a job, you pathetic loser. YouTube doesn't need another gaming channel hosted by a nervous faggot who can barely speak a single sentence without stuttering.
>>
>>322464315
It's a good thing I'm not American then. Povertyball is a shit sport, so it's really no surprise that BR HUEHUEs, the Ahmeds, and the other unwashed masses of the world love it.
>>
>>322464812
by that you mean literally everyone, including the USA
>>
>>322464683
found the cuck

this isnt even about female gamers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.