[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most AMERICA game ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Freedom Fighters - PC.jpg (165 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Freedom Fighters - PC.jpg
165 KB, 640x908
What's the most AMERICA game ever made?
>>
File: freedom fighters.jpg (59 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
freedom fighters.jpg
59 KB, 423x500
>>322446121
>that fucking game
10/10 soundtrack
>>
>>322446121
When are we going to get a sequel with enhanced team dynamics fuck
I just want to play with a ragtag squad of Freedom Phantoms
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 256x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 256x357
Ironically never released in the US.
>>
>>322446712
this
>>
File: AA.jpg (256 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
AA.jpg
256 KB, 649x650
>>322446121
le-terally
>>
>>322446712
this you should be ashamed america
>>
>>322446712
And the reason is...
>>
>>322448412
I AM THE PRESIDENT
OF THE UNITED STATES
OFAMURICA
>>
That game was arcadey as fuck, but still fun. Always used the charisma cheat so I could fuck around with big squads.
>>322446291
And this. Almost every track is either atmospheric or hype as fuck and just feels great storming into the fray with shit like this playing in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7ZW-Rh_Wo
>>
>>322448412
It was too American for America.
>>
File: file.png (185 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185 KB, 300x336
>>322446121
This kind of looks like a sequel to me
>>
That game was gud. The divison hopefully is the new this. It wont be but it looks like it could be wont be though
>>
>>322451572
The Division looks terrible. It's Destiny Psuedo MMo garbage with terrible gunplay. Honestly, Homefront 2 looks more like it. I know that's been posted already
>>
>>322446121
Xenoblade X
>invade distant land
>make filthy xenos adapt to YOUR customs if they want to stay
>mining oil, woops I mean "miranium" is a huge mechanic
>on the planet for a month and already at war
>kill indigenous creatures because they inconvenience you and your intentions
>people have cars as a status symbol even though they're not needed
>every idiot joins the army because they're too stupid to do anything else
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.