[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Witcher series is supposed to be the LOTR of Poland then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
If the Witcher series is supposed to be the LOTR of Poland then how come there aren't any good LOTR games?
>>
Battle for Middle Earth 2 is the greatest RTS game in the history of mankind.
>>
>>322441747
What are you smoking OP?
>>
File: 514FZMPR0XL.jpg (50 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
514FZMPR0XL.jpg
50 KB, 353x500
>>322442678
Because it's clearly some good shit. Hook me up.
>>
>>322442678
>>322442785
Like the box says, these ones are great when you're circa 12 years old.
>>
>>322443447
>Not having played these when they came out
>Not renting these to play multiplayer when you were a teenager.
Sucks to be you.
>>
Because the Tolkiens are a bunch of cunts who don't know how to handle their IP.
>>
>>322443447
I hope I never grow to be as cynical as you. You sad fuck.
>>
Post more wallpapers
The ones that came with the game suck
>>
>>322443447
so... videogames?
>>
>>322444143
http://imgur.com/a/AnlTZ#0
http://imgur.com/a/ERhUb
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.