[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>Colonel, what's a Russian gunship doing here?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>No snake it's my stomach I'm hungry
>>
>>322437442

He was asking Colonel Roy Campbell ("Colonel") why there was a Hind attack helicopter ("Russian gunship") at the base on Shadow Moses Island.
>>
>>322438230
Yeah that's fine and all for Shadow Moses Island, but what is a Russian Gunship doing "here"? And why ask this Colonel guy?
>>
>>322438506

Well, you see, Solid Snake ("Snake") was on Shadow Moses Island ("here"), and the reason he asked the Colonel was because the Colonel was Snake's commanding officer. He was speaking with him through codec, and was able to ask him this question directly.
>>
>>322437442
Shadow Moses Island was a U.S. top secret R&D base that was taken over by a terrorist group. Snake was surprised at the sight of a Russian gunship because that would mean the terrorists are either backed by Russia or have connections through serious black-market arms dealers.
>>
>>322438506
"Here" = Shadow Moses = Alaska... so it was strange to see an Alaskan base with a Russian gunship.
>>
>>322438624
Yes, but why did Solid Snake ("Snake") ask what it was doing? A Hind D ("Russian Gunship") was very clearly taking off.
>>
>>322438624
Codec?
>>
>>322438647
Arms dealers...
>>
I went to the movies with my wife last weekend. As we were walking in, we saw a small crowd gathered around a guy by the front door. It was pretty dark, but we could hear the guy yelling “keptchawaitinghuh” again and again. As we got closer, I recognized that it was David Hayter. He was visibly drunk and appeared to have been crying recently. As we passed by he asked me what a Russian gunship was doing here. I think he was trying to insinuate that my wife was fat, but she’s like 5’8” 115.

She asked if I was going to let him talk to her that way, but as I turned to say something, he just started to throw empty cans of Pabst at us. “Chaff grenades will jam their radar and cause infetterence” he said in an odd tone of voice – like he was imitating a cartoon superhero or something. I don’t even think infetterence is a real word. As we turned to walk away, I noticed he was quietly sobbing and saluting his reflection in the glass. I can't be sure, but I think he was muttering “Kojima”.
>>
>>322440587
The movies, huh?
>>
>>322440587
>>322440587
>>322440587
>As we passed by he asked me what a Russian gunship was doing here. I think he was trying to insinuate that my wife was fat, but she’s like 5’8” 115
I laughed.
>>
>>322439114
Solid Snake ("David") was unsure if the Hind-D was transporting hostages to a FOB (forward operating base).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.