[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>15 shitty weeb games that nobody cares about. >None of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446269002696.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1446269002696.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
>15 shitty weeb games that nobody cares about.
>None of them will be played for more than a month
>One of them will be half decent.
>Sonyfags are THIS desperate try fight off the reality that their console has like three games worth getting on it and is not worth the startup price at all.
>"N-NO! SHUT UP WE HAVE SHIN SHUMA SINGMA KENPIN VIII COMING NEXT YEAR:"

Prove to me Sony fags aren't the fucking worst.
>>
I bet you unironically enjoy CoD and Bethesda's Fallout.
>>
>>322434247
>Sony fags PAY $50 a year to play ONLINE
>the only game that have is bloodborne and rocket league
>>
>>322434247
>Prove to me Sony fags aren't the fucking worst.

Impossible.
>>
>>322434247
Do you people ever give "weeb shit" a single chance?
>>
>>322434770
Do you people ever give "indie shit" a chance?
>>
>>322434770
Most of the fucking games coming from Japan are dating sims and visual novels and its so fucking infuriating to see people try say thats not true.

I grew up with like Final Fantasy 6 and Chronotrigger, I love Final Fantasy 14 and Xenoblade and a lot of the great JRPGS coming out but its retarded to see Sonyfags tote a library of third party underbudgeted indie visual novels as if that means they have a good library.
>>
>>322435008
I don't know of any upcoming visual novels for PS4.
>>
>>322435008
>Most of the fucking games coming from Japan are dating sims and visual novels
How fucking retarded are you?
Do you know a single thing about the Japanese industry?
Or are you one of those retards who can't grasp that things like Mario and MGS are Japanese? Are you underage?
>>
>console wars
explain.
>>
I completely agree that PS4 really only has 1 game, which would be Bloodborne. It really has nothing else of any value or anything worth even mentioning. It's kind of hard to say sonyfags are the worst though since the xbone literally has 0 games that are noteworthy, PS4 at least has the 1.

Then again you don't really see any xbros trying to pretend they have any games while you do see sonyfags pretend they have more than 1, so it's a toss up.

>>322434770
Most of /v/ loves japanese games, we just don't give a shit about completely weeb shit like neptunia because they have no substance. It's just bright and colorful lolis doing who the fuck knows what.
>>
>>322434943
Yeah I gave Undertale a chance. What's your point?
>>
>>322435629
This is my problem with the situation.

Xbox faggots don't deny their console has no fucking games, but Sonyshills will pick up a handful of obscure japanese titles which probably won't even get a decent official translation as if its a trumpcard for the fact the fucking Wii U has more games on it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.