[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starfox 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 800x450
Starfox 0 thread
>hopes
>expectations
>feelings so far

I can't be the only one excited for this, right? Right?
>>
>>322429689
I haven't liked any Star Fox since the SNES one

I wish they'd just finish 2 and release it on the eShop
>>
>>322429792
I feel like I'm the only one who kinda liked assault
I mean the multiplayer is GOAT
>>
>>322429689
>hopes
That they have enough time to add online and give the game it's own identity and soul, separate from rehashing 64.
>expectations
nothing
>feelings so far
It looks alright, far better than it's E3 footage
>>
Seems that I am the only one ;_;
Whatever, I'll start
>Hopes
Tight and exciting combat with a decent plot
>expectations
A bad plot with some exciting segments
>feelings so far
Pretty good actually
>>
File: Shogundroid.jpg (25 KB, 608x435) Image search: [Google]
Shogundroid.jpg
25 KB, 608x435
>I want to see the mecha boss brought back
>The bosses still having character like in 64 but not too many of them being rehased
>Gyrowing inside a bioweapon
>Multiplayer being brought back with on foot reintroduced
>>
>>322429689
I hope Nintendo cans this game and makes Starfox Assault 2 so all the 64 nostalgiafags can kill themselves.
>>
>>322431804
I wouldn't mind Assault 2
If the on foot missions are either a minority or alternative rather than being a sizable portion of the game that cannot be avoided
>>
>>322429689
I have 0 hope for this Gyro gimmick based game.
>>
>>322431804
but aren't you nostalgia-fagging over assault?
>>
>>322432019
Isn't Gyro optional?
IIRC you can turn it off
I never played Splatoon so can anyone in the thread inform me if the gyro is good?
>>
That its fun. Im not a big fan of space themed stuff, but if it looks enjoyable, then i'll think about getting it.
>>
>hopes
Actual on-topic discussion
>expectations
Shitposting until the thread dies
>feelings so far
It's fucked
>>
>>322432170
>You can turn it off
But it's clear as god damn day that the game is built around gimmick otherwise you wouldn't see the awkward as fuck aiming. And the Cockpit view on the gamepads shows fact of that.
>>
File: 1407034459296.png (719 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1407034459296.png
719 KB, 900x675
I have no hopes and I expect the game is going to be fucked
>>
>>322431989
The on foot missions were the best part.

>>322432136
Nope. It can't really be considered nostalgia-fagging because it was the last Star Fox game released. The DS game doesn't count because no one likes it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.