[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Dying_Light_cover.jpg (365 KB, 650x804) Image search: [Google]
Dying_Light_cover.jpg
365 KB, 650x804
This is the best game in years.

What would you rate this game?
>>
>>322422643
Q/7
Ratings are dumb.
The game is great, it keeps on giving throughout the whole single player story.
The gameplay is fluent and plays even better than mirror's edge did.
>>
Base game: 8/10
DLC so far: 4/10

Main game is pretty good, enjoying the parkour a lot and having fun kicking shit like a Dark Messiah, but christ Bozak Horde is mediocre. Half the challenge comes from the game fucking up the physics in tight quarters/spawning explosives everywhere.
>>
8/10
My GOTY, which really proves how bad 2015 was
>>
>>322422643
The game is great indeed. It doesn't get the recognition it deserves.
>>
>>322422643
Eye pain/10

Physically cant play it due to CA, fact they dont give an option to remove it makes it a 0/10
>>
Before the patch with hard mode: Bretty gud
After: Awesome. I only wish weapon damage didn't scale with player level, ultimately undermining the difficulty.
>>
7/10
Game went downhill after the school mission.
>>
>>322422643

I'd give it about an 8.5, was a lot of fun, not the greatest game ever, but very enjoyable and an amazing coop game.
>>
Fun enough/10
I really enjoy doing sidequests because I like collecting trinkets for my room and upgrading the tower.
But I don't like the story missions at all. Everyone is insufferable and retarded. Despite living in this situation with dozens of runners, and me getting shit on the second boots hit the grounds, I'm still the only character in the whole game that can survive on my own for more than 30 seconds. Also why would I want to finish off the main villain? Now that he's been bested he and his men will surely leave us all alone

The game is less fun when you get the grappling hook because you no longer have to find out how to get into buildings or worry about zombie attacks. Plus it's super easy to start hoarding guns which make most of the game pretty trivial.
>>
I just started it today. Sucks so far compared to Mirrors Edge, but I guess that's because I want to wall run and shit right away and not have to unlock it all. Also the story, voice acting, and soundtrack are total shit so far.
>>
>>322424494
I really liked the soundtrack, it felt really zombie movie
>>
Like the main character, and parkour
hate human enemies but the more I upgrade and gained new weapons the better it was to deal with them
Also I don't understand why Crane didn't chop the bad guys head off instead of his arm
>>
>>322423769
What's CA?
>>
>>322424632

Yeah I liked the soundtrack too.
>>
I hope the enhanced edition is good.
>>
>>322423227

This.
>>
>>322425165
chromatic aberration, I'd presume.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.