[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I know that in Super Smash there are certain overpowered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: smash_3ds_008_thumb.jpg (46 KB, 404x244) Image search: [Google]
smash_3ds_008_thumb.jpg
46 KB, 404x244
So, I know that in Super Smash there are certain overpowered characters, but are there also underpowered characters? Are there some characters where no matter how good you are with them, they'll never be as good as other options?

Which players do you use?
Which do you stay away from?
>>
>>322387472
samus
>>
>>322388790
Samus > whatever character you use
>>
I really wish Wii Fit Trainer had a bit more oomph to her hits. That said it might just be because she's more technical than I'm used to.

Villager is super-fun to play so long as you're not playing against someone who can reflect everything he throws out. Then it's pain. Same with Olimar.
>>
>>322389031
I actually think Wii Fit trainer is one of the easiest to use.
>>
Just bought smash for the 3ds with no idea what it was other than a general mashup fighter.
Its pretty fun as fuck; are the DLC characters worth it? Cloud and Mewtwo seem fun
>>
>>322387472
Characters that do not have low frame aerials with low landing lag are naturally at a disadvantage unless they have a gimmick that overcomes this.

There aren't really any "underpowered" characters, just those that don't meet the standard for tourney play as well as others do.
>>
>>322391217
What characters are those? Right now, I'm trying to get good with zero suit Samus, but no matter how much I use her, she's just not as good as regular Samus.
>>
Every character but Fox in Melee
>>
>>322392556
Fox sucks.
>>
>>322387472
Jigglypuff in smash 4. Rage and the almost universal buff to recoveries have made her pretty outmatched against the majority of the cast.
>>
>>322391468
Anyone that isn't Sheik, Zero Suit Samus, Diddy, Rosalina, Sonic, Yoshi, or Mario.
>>
Samus is the only right answer, up close her jabs can miss point blank
>>
>>322389031
>So, Wii Fit Trainer will have many attacks with hitboxes in both sides of her body.
>Great idea Mr. Sakurai, how are we going to compensate that balance-wise?
>They will be weak.
>Ok, that shall do it.
>And small.
>Err.. well..ok.
>And laggy.
>That looks like overkill Mr. Sakurai.
>Have you ever made a game.
>>
File: 1446248164396.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1446248164396.png
102 KB, 450x443
>>322391468
That's not fucking funny, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.