[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: duckga.jpg (31 KB, 560x180) Image search: [Google]
duckga.jpg
31 KB, 560x180
IS this unfair? How would you change it?
>>
It's not fair, but russians are cheap scumbags, and if you don't sell them games for next to nothing, they just pirate them anyways
>>
>>322381845
universal money
drop all forms of money except american dollars
if you can't handle a universal type of money then enjoy your taxes
>>
>>322382112
>Universal money
Galactic Credits when?
>>
>>322381845
>currency conversion
>supply and demand
No, all prices are correct and I'm sick of fucking australians bitching about prices.

Their currency is shit and has lost 50% of it's value in 6 months, on top of that digital distro is expensive as shit to get there.
>>
>>322382112
>pennies
>>
>>322382456
metal coins are going extinct
>>
>>322381949
>they just pirate them anyways

They are the people who crack and upload them to the internet faggot
>>
no wonder three quarters or the cheaters and griefers on west europe servers are russian or turk... These motherfuckers have their games for dirt cheap.
>>
>>322382112
>drop all forms of money except american dollars
Fuck dollars. Bitcoin nigga, bitcoin.
>>
>>322383748
lol yeah drop this fiat currency for another fiat currency that's far less stable and useful
>>
>>322384034
>dollars
>more stable that bitcoins

lmao dude, i'll give you the other point since dollars are more useful, for now.
>>
>>322382112
>i'm economically retarded:the post
You are aware that a single common currency could never exist when half the world is in debt to the other half right?
>>
>>322384371
I'm wondering what the circumstances in which bitcoin becomes useful are.
>>
Seems reasonable. Either sell it at absurd prices for their region thus piracy or sell it regionally priced.
>>
>>322383748
>1 bit coin = 450+ USD
>its already too late to mine bit coins and its already monopolized by the biggest bit coin mining corporations
>impossible for any average person to get bitcoins without throwing away money to these corporations.
>implying they can ever be used as a common currency
>>
>>322384434
Really, the main issue with buttcoins and other cryptocurrencies is that they're used as speculation vehicles instead of actual currency. At this point drugs, criminal activities and I'M INVESTING $1000 INTO BITCOINS BECAUSE IT'S GONNA ROCKET SOON YOU'LL SEE amount for pretty much all BTC traffic, and that doesn't seem particularly healthy
>>
>>322381845
Everything in the UK costs more because of exchange rates/VAT

Steam isn't worse than anything else that doesn't use one price for all nations in this regard
>>
>>322382112
But you can literally create your own currency. It would literally not work as long as people accept other's currency
>>
>>322384881
How will you get people to use it as a money instead of an investment?
>>
>>322382112
zenny
>>
>>322382112
>>322382375
anyone who supports a single universal currency is just supporting a single world government which would kill the freedom of everyone on the planet whether they were free or not in the first place.
>>
File: oiZTfp.gif (2 MB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
oiZTfp.gif
2 MB, 400x500
>>322385410
>>
>>322384394
How the fuck does that make a difference?

All that would need to happen is too decide what currency will be the benchmark for the new currency, let's say the dollar.

Then you figure out based on the dollar, how much each country owes each country using exchange rates and other important factors.

Then you translate that into the new single currency, let's call it credits.

The debt is still maintained and we now have a single worldwide currency.

Wow that was hard.
>>
>>322382112
You americucks are the most obnoxious faggots in the world.
>>
>>322386474
you would have to bring it in slowly as an alternative currency and hope it gains traction
you can't simply swap the entire world to a new currency overnight
>>
>>322387161
Europe did it. Well not exactly overnight, but pretty quick.
>>
>>322381949
It's not about being cheap, it's about not being able to afford videogames.
>>
>>322381949
I hate ruskies but I really can't blame them for pirating when you realize how little they get paid, they basically can't afford to buy games at normal prices.
>>
>>322387161
>hope it gains traction

This isn't a new law about saving the whales nigger. It's a currency. If the government decides to change the currency, they can choose to do so any time. All they would need to do is give people time to trade in their current cash for the new version.

The only reason we don't have a unified currency now is because some shitters in the world maintain control by manipulating exchange rates.

China is famous for doing this. They arbitrarily change their currency's worth constantly to get investors and make their product even cheaper so they can sell more.
>>
>>322386474
yeah itll be easy to get the whole modern world on board
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.