[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Series is stale as hell. >95% of the good movies having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Series is stale as hell.
>95% of the good movies having been used up.
>Overrated recent films and games being shoved down the players' throats.
>Even if we get worlds based on older films, most of the world production will be placed into the shitty neo-Disney worlds.
>Sora's new outfit is shit.
>Both of the main villain's VAs are dead.
>Pride Lands and Halloween Town supposedly dropped.
>Actually desired worlds that have been waited on for years like Treasure Planet will be completely ignored or at the very least half-assed DLC levels.
>Developed by Osaka team.

Face it, Kingdom Hearts is ruined.
>>
>Pride Lands dropped
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>322378214
Here's your (you) now fuck off with your opinions and unconfirmed bullshit
>>
>>322378370

>Not wanting a Simba's Pride adaptation where Sora calls out Simba for being a shit towards Kovu and beating up Scar's waifu.
>>
File: ngbbs4d5aa9e76be2f.jpg (41 KB, 540x379) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d5aa9e76be2f.jpg
41 KB, 540x379
>>322378214
FACE IT, BREAKFAST IS RUINED
>>
>>322378776
Next to Atlantica it is the worst world.
>>
>>322379048

Didn't they test that show before they released it?
>>
I'll bite.
>Series is stale as hell.
We just need Tokyo team back is all
>>322378214
>95% of the good movies having been used up.
Not really.
>Overrated recent films and games being shoved down the players' throats.
It being overrated doesn't make it bad, we don't know what they're going to do with them yet.
>Even if we get worlds based on older films, most of the world production will be placed into the shitty neo-Disney worlds.
>Neo-Disney
Come on son
>Sora's new outfit is shit.
Like they always did?
>Both of the main villain's VAs are dead.
A shame indeed.
Good
>Actually desired worlds that have been waited on for years like Treasure Planet will be completely ignored or at the very least half-assed DLC levels.
Again, we don't know,
>Developed by Osaka team.
My biggest concern right here. Especially after playing DDD. But apparently some members from Tokyo team are helping them out as well. But from what we've seen it's as floaty as the other Osaka games. I'll try to be optimistic though.
>>
>>322378214
You'll get more Agrabah and like it.
>>
>>322378214
>complain about staleness
>complain about Halloween Town being dropped
You can't have both, motherfucker.

What else would they do with Halloween Town anyway?

Personally I don't want any of the old worlds returning. I'm tired of going to the same fucking places over and over.
>>
Quick question.
Anyone know how well the PS2 KH games emulate? I've been thinking about replaying them, but my console died a while ago.
>>
Anyone else have a problem with how stale and plastic almost all of the Disney characters look and act?

They hardly have any expression going for them.
>>
>>322380639

But without HT, how are they gonna appeal to the Goth kids?
>>
>>322378214
This feels like bait, but I guess I'll go for it.
KH13 fucked that information up.
Roy. Conli.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.